(game)Request a game review from the poster before you...

Taleweaver

Storywriter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Right...let's see if this attempt to dive into the backlog goes anywhere... :)

Here's the idea: You check the list of games from the previous poster, pick a game for him/her, and then post a list/link of the video games you have yourself. After someone has replied with a request from your list, you play the game for at least an hour (unless you've got 10+ hours clocked in and know it in and out), then edit your post to write a review on the requested games. Leave at least three posts between your last post to prevent this becoming a narrow-group thing. Is everything clear?

I'll go first to illustrate the steps:

1. check the list of the previous poster <not applicable for first post>
2. pick a game of this list <also not applicable>
3. post your own game list: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Taleweaver1981/games/?tab=all&sort=name (note: please don't pick a VR game, as I simply don't have one. Everything else should be good to go :) )...or the PDF in attachment of this post for a full list.
4. wait for someone to make a post like this <currently doing... ;)>
5. play the game (again) for at least an hour <currently awaiting request>
6. edit your post in the thread to write a review on the game.

<here'll come the review for...whatever poster #2 chooses>

7. wait at least a couple posts before posting again.

That should be it. If you use platforms like steam, make sure your gaming profile is set to visible (IIRC, being able to google your steam account and 'games' should be able to find a link like mine).
If you know how to set GoG accounts, epic's store, uplay or whatever other platform(1) to public, I'll gladly add it to the OP.

Reviews can be fairly short. I'd say at least five sentences. Scoring can be as short as a thumbs up or down (you are NOT obligated to like, let alone praise the chosen game...in fact, if it's terrible I might end up leaving the game running while I go jogging or something :creep:) or an extensive scoring system on each part you deem important. That's up to you.

Okay...I'll leave you all to it. Which game in my backlog are you interested in me playing and reviewing? :)

(1) or metaplatform, as there are apps and programs like backloggery and 'my game collection' that serve the same purpose.

Attachments

• taleweavergames.pdf
    72.6 KB · Views: 257

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme