Hacking Game maker now has xbox one support.

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Snoogins757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So according to this (and multiple other articles today): http://www.develop-online.net/news/...upport-with-new-microsoft-partnership/0236757

Game maker will support uwp apps, and since game maker is used with a lot of people who have no gaming background (Toby fox for example). I thought to share this info here in case someone has game maker or is interested to look it up and develop games and homebrew
So according to this (and multiple other articles today): http://www.develop-online.net/news/...upport-with-new-microsoft-partnership/0236757

Game maker will support uwp apps, and since game maker is used with a lot of people who have no gaming background (Toby fox for example). I thought to share this info here in case someone has game maker or is interested to look it up and develop games and homebrew

Does this mean amr2 could be playable on the xbox one? That was made with game maker i believe?

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shame it got a c and d so doubt it somehow would be a brilliant game to play on a console
yes I wouldn't expect am2r to be released officially ever again. that being said though, if anyone knows of popular homebrew or games developed by game maker. I guess we could try to convince them to port it to xbox one

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its worth a go theres quite a few really good ones.
yeah, I personally do not know of the developers of game maker projects, but I will try to contact some. I think this should be a group effort from all of the xbox community to find some

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's too bad it's only for GM:S 2, which is not cheap and the yearly fee for the X-Boner plugin costs a whopping $799.
Although it looks like you can still publish games for X-Boner by using the Windows UWP plugin? That has existed since GM:S 1 and is a lot cheaper and doesn't need to be renewed.

Snoogins757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
unfortunately I don't know as much about all this as you guys do but I do know id love some more things available through dev mode

Reactions: wiired24

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, hey thats my line +1