puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hell0 Tempers & Temperesses!
I have a little question about Game Builder Garage.. to upload and receive games, do you need the online membership from Nintendo or only a internet conenction?
I guess the games are shared directly on Nintendo's servers, right?

If so, whats the most practical way to share games made with builder garage, in a CFW?

Thanks!

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to have a NSO membership for getting levels online. Afaik there isn't a way for CFW users to get levels offline rn, though something similar to what happened in Mario Maker 2 might be done in the future.
welll shiettt...
i was hoping that the way to share games, was with the entire codes bundled in an archive, instead of it being stored in Nintendo's servers.

Do you know if its safe to use NSO on the ofw but, by passing through hekate's boot?..

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i know, this what CGS said, i was just not 100% sure if NSO refered only to online service or a membership.. but after readinbg again his reply it was obvious :P

Is it safe to have a nintendo online membership on a OFW even if its launched from Hekate?..
There is always a risk of getting banned when going online with a hacked console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy