OP
Trophies
Website
nds-roms.com
XP
Country
United States
Save issue on G6-Lite 4-Gbit for Pokemon Diamond:

I use many flashcards, and most of them work. I've tried a couple things to get pokemon's save file to work. All have failed. I searched google for very long for a answer. Nothing came up. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this save issue on the G6-Lite. I know other flashcards have save issues with Pokemon Diamond too, but I really just want this to work. Hopefully someone here has a quick fix.

P.S. I can get the rom to run perfectly, but when I save and then reset the system it says the games save file is damaged or corrupted, I believe this has to do with the way the G6 is saving, probably the file size is supposedly larger than the g6 is saving. I hope for an answer.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
A few random thoughts:
Make sure your rom is from a proper source...re-download if necessary.
Make sure you are running the latest firmware and pc-side software.
Make sure enough space is available on your cart.

Vinnymac

OP
Trophies
Website
nds-roms.com
XP
Country
United States
I run a nds roms website, I know what i'm doing XD. But I was hoping someone knew the settings to run on the manager. I have the correct rom, it runs on 4 of my other flashcards perfectly. I also have the latest GM Manager from G6. And the G6-Lite still has space.

HAHAHA, Never mind I figured it out myself. Thanks though
tongue.gif

the_ghostmen

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
did you solve the problem i don't but if you can help me please for the settings.

if had the the save good for a a few time bite after 5 hours i have the same save corruption

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1