Fullmetal alchemist 2 Brotherhood ending.

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not spoiling anything for anybody.
What you guys think of the ending?
I thought it was good.
Wishing for another season, but thats very unlikely..

Put part's you liked in spoiler brackets or wtv..
So People don't get pissed if they haven't watched the ending yet..

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved it i felt like it was 15 minutes

I can't believe it ended without them explain how that old dude became furher I know Roy ends up as furher but why did they feel the need to have him be furher for some time.I hope Selim doesn't find his evil side and ends up reviving father somehow.Also am I the only one who thought scar had a weird haircut.The only thing I wouldve had was a picture of Hoenheim's grave next to Trisha's.LOL at Roy's mustache.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
2i880ep.jpg

bow.gif

Now we wait for the movie (which will most likely suck).

krartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
I loved it i felt like it was 15 minutes

I can't believe it ended without them explain how that old dude became furher I know Roy ends up as furher but why did they feel the need to have him be furher for some time.I hope Selim doesn't find his evil side and ends up reviving father somehow.Also am I the only one who thought scar had a weird haircut.The only thing I wouldve had was a picture of Hoenheim's grave next to Trisha's.LOL at Roy's mustache.

Actually, Roy is a 2-star General at the end. Before he got his eyesight back, he hands over the title of Fuhrer to Grumman. The manga (therefore the anime based off the manga) never says whether or not Roy becomes Fuhrer after he gets his eyesight back, though it's pretty likely that after Grumman dies, Roy will be Fuhrer. My favorite part was seeing Ed and Winry with children. And Mei as an adult
ohmy.gif

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roy does look funny with a mustache haha.. Wonder if Mei marries Al lol.. Mei also looks funny as an adult still likes kinda childish..

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
It was a pretty lame ending to be honest, just so you know, there's not going to be a series two. It's the end of the Manga and the Anime, the only thing we can wait for now is the rest of the OVAs and the Movie.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Justin121994 said:
Roy does look funny with a mustache haha.. Wonder if Mei marries Al lol.. Mei also looks funny as an adult still likes kinda childish..
yea ,but she more then a teen then adult. A awesome part is when the "father" pull the two gates together
biggrin.gif
!!! I like that fullmetal won , but why his alchemy
ohnoes.png
!!!

hybridreality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's already talks of a movie. Most likely will be written by Bones, like the latter half of the original series and Conqueror of Shamballah was.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im disappointed in the animation quality in how it dipped from the first one to brotherhood
all too often they were too busy making the show look goofy in situations where it should have been serious

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/X2x6pu6vSjU