ROM Hack Fujimori Midori no Let's Tarot - Anata mo Kyou kara Uranaishi

ultimate.fake.ac

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well with dropbox it autosyncs the files on your computer with the cloud server, so you don't have to think about it. You can also share the cloud folder and it will autosync with everyone sharing for when your coordinating projects. But whatever works, it is getting translated all the same and I'm glad for it
happy.gif

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
ok, i have finished what seems to be the intro and some weird menu stuff for it
unsure.gif
but if everything goes well, i should be able to slide out a .01 patch for people on this ^__^

going to need someone to edit the graphics in the rom cause i found the massive file inside the rom nothing but pictures files, so i will try to upload it for someone to look at later

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind, you don't want to release too many patches with little progress.
Maybe release one when you're half done with the scripts.
Otherwise you'll end up releasing so many patches people will get confused.

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
ok, sorry phoenix, i was going to do a test run cause this ias mainly the tutorial in the game and some of the menus

also, im not going to release too many patches, i guess i can confuse people easily, normally i use this method of numbering:

.01 .02 .03 and etc

so, this way when i get up to .10 it should have stuff dang near done ^__^

but i do have a good hunk of it worked out it just seems to be split into parts, cause i have linked 70 txt files that have linked info to the other ones
smile.gif

also if any english or anything is off, everyone will have to forgive me, english isn't my native language so im doing this as a project for the college im going too, since the teacher said it would be a good learning chance for me

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I've already got the graphics dumped... I was just waiting for more to be translated.
http://www.mediafire.com/?v7q39n0anmbmm
link to the upload folder 173 images like zoids battle coleseum let me know if you want edit the image or just give me the translation so I can do it, thankyou.
Although, I am feeling useless so far towards this translation.

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
no, you can help, just right now, im in the beginning of the stuff, also thank you for dumping the images ^__^

also phoenix & rastsan, as soon as i finish up on a little more tweaks for the beginning im going to pass a copy of the patch to you too and let you test it before hand, well before i post my official first patch for this
tongue.gif

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
ok, sorry for the kind folks waiting on this patch, i have slipped through the cracks working on alot of computer stuff >__> but right now, i believe i have the first patched worked out

still though, I'm having a freeze issue right after the tutorial-thing in the beginning, so when i get a little time where i can hide and work on this then the first patch should be a release
by the end of the month * please don't hold your breath, if only if i can finish on the paying jobs first
tongue.gif

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
sorry i havent been in the scene for awhile, i have had major issues with my family since the middle of my project here, im still working on it but its at a snail's pace and barely made any progress on it, i havent forgotten about this though

i currently have no perm. living space, i have been moving with my family for awhile, if anymore progress or when i can get to my equipment that is stored on my desktop, i will post what i have done and let other people pick it up where i left off

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devilkid32177 said:
sorry i havent been in the scene for awhile, i have had major issues with my family since the middle of my project here, im still working on it but its at a snail's pace and barely made any progress on it, i havent forgotten about this though

i currently have no perm. living space, i have been moving with my family for awhile, if anymore progress or when i can get to my equipment that is stored on my desktop, i will post what i have done and let other people pick it up where i left off
ok thanks for doing what you did and i hope that some one does finish this translation

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well, I don't know about the status of the project but I did take a look at the rom and I have to say that the perfect rom for every aspirant translator.
There is no simpler/more standard rom as this one on the NDS so if there is a translator somewhere, almost everybody could make this translation happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o