Homebrew [ftp server] ftbrony, by mtheall

laurorual

What are you looking for?
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, so here it is my little review =p
This FTP server seems great! It can connect and reconnect to a client just fine (FTPony cant), also the speed rate is really good
Only thing i notice is that the connection is unstable. I think FTPony much more stable than this.
Just need to improve stability and it will be awesome!

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Might be tupid... or French :P but what is the problem with "brony" ?
Ok, name is strange but for me... I don't understand the problem, even if a person just made another thread with a name about horses....
There is nothing wrong with the name Brony by itself. Some people simply take issue with it because they have zero tolerance towards something they can't comprehend.

Bronies are grown men who are obsessed with My Little Pony.
Not necessarily obsessed (though some really are obsessed). It simply refers to an adult male (sometimes also female) who likes My Little Pony.

---

What's the recommended program to use together with FTBrony? I use Filezilla personally, but I don't mind switching to a different client if that supposedly works better.

Reactions: Margen67

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I get "SD card Removed" on 4.5 CFW when running this. Anyone have this issue on CFW? FTPony boots with no problems.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm... I just tried using this for the first time. I don't remember the exact details, but when I started it up, I got a blue screen with the text "Socket successful - Press B to go back". Pressing B threw me back to the Home Menu, immediately crashing the 3DS. (I was unable to do anything.)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If it doesn't print the console's IP, you probably didn't init the network before launching Cubic Ninja.
It needs 1-2 seconds until the network correctly initialize before you can launch Cubic to allow hbmenu to use it.

launching cubic too fast after switching WiFi ON didn't connect on my router, even if the yellow light was ON.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If it doesn't print the console's IP, you probably didn't init the network before launching Cubic Ninja.
It needs 1-2 seconds until the network correctly initialize before you can launch Cubic to allow hbmenu to use it.

launching cubic too fast after switching WiFi ON didn't connect on my router, even if the yellow light was ON.
Ahahaha... I'll sound ignorant now, but... You need Ninjhax for this? I used Gateway + BBM.

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Is there an idiots guide on how to use this (I'm hopeless at this sort of thing!)? So after I install this onto my emunand with BBM what do I do?

Thanks in advance,

rr

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Is there an idiots guide on how to use this (I'm hopeless at this sort of thing!)? So after I install this onto my emunand with BBM what do I do?

Thanks in advance,

rr

So I managed to install it and it's okay for transferring small files but any time I want to transfer something bigger it loses the connection - is there any way to solve this?

cheers,

r

ps It's a great tool so thanks a lot for making it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu