Hacking Freeshop Virtual Console game

Red_Alive

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have never said i wasnt satisfied with the answers i got , if you look at my threads i always thank the person who helped me

what i meant by am good with what i have is that i have a bunch of 3ds games to play so gba games are not a priority

i just wanted to know why virtual console games didnt work and what can i do to make them work , thanks to you guys i do so its all good

Reactions: Quantumcat

dudemo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have never said i wasnt satisfied with the answers i got , if you look at my threads i always thank the person who helped me

what i meant by am good with what i have is that i have a bunch of 3ds games to play so gba games are not a priority

i just wanted to know why virtual console games didnt work and what can i do to make them work , thanks to you guys i do so its all good
When you are ready to finally update, we will still be here to try and assist you any way we can. You'll get there eventually, and until then... Enjoy them 3DS games! There's a lot of great ones to be played!

Red_Alive

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When you are ready to finally update, we will still be here to try and assist you any way we can. You'll get there eventually, and until then... Enjoy them 3DS games! There's a lot of great ones to be played!
much appreciated , will do

thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts