Gaming Free indie horror games

Mythrix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently got hooked on watching PewDiePie's playthroughs of free translated indie horror games from Japan. I watched the playthroughs of Ib, Mad Father and Misao, and they did seem like interesting games, quite similar to the first Corpse Party PSP game (or rather, the original PC Corpse Party game, which to my knowledge also was an indie game).

After googling around for a bit I found that the games were translated by vgperson and can be downloaded at his site (plus a bunch of other games besides the ones I already mentioned):
http://vgperson.com/games/

Maybe I should try actually playing through some of these games myself instead of watching playthroughs... but it does save a bit of time not having to run around and figure out all the puzzles and replaying parts when I die. xP Already have enough trouble getting time to play all my other games...

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried Ib yet, but it and a few other (indie) games are discussed in this video--Yume Nikki is really interesting should you give it the chance.

Here's a list of some horror games, with an explanation of WHY they're scary, that many people may not know about.

Reactions: Mythrix

Mythrix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yume Nikki looks psychedelic, I'm not sure if I really want to play it haha! Well maybe I'll give it or some of the other RPGMaker games a shot some time. When I'm not already busy playing Bioshock Infinite and other non-indie games that are on my way too long "to play"-list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watermelon guava tomato sauce and mozzarella not too sure about that +1