Hacking Free European 360 flashing service.

martinbeiker

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi there!
I'm a newbie in the 360 scene and I've been trying to gather some information regarding hacking and I have some questions.
So, if I ship you my DVD drive (Phat 360) to do the ODDE installation, do I need to ship you an xkey (not sure if xkey is a type of ODDE or something that works in conjunction with it) or install one myself after I get my drive back with the ODDE chip installed?
Cheers!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you'd send me your DVD drive then you'll be getting the drive back ~ one week after and I'll be sending the DVD key to you via e-mail or I'll upload it privately for you to grab.

The xkey can be installed by the end user, All it needs is a converted DVD key (jungle flasher can do that or I'll do it for you on request) on the microSD.
The Xkey sits inbetween the 360 motherboard and the DVD drive.

V800

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've got two Xbox 360 and I'd like to get ODE installed in both. I've attached photos of the MFR Date and the power supply. I think the first one has a Trinity motherboard (the one from 2010. The photo of the power supply and sticker is also his) and the second one got Corona's. I've like to know how much would you charge and how long would it take (independently of delivery, of course).

Thanks a lot.
IMG-20220703-WA0006.png
IMG-20220704-WA0035.png
IMG-20220703-WA0005.png

Last edited by V800,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Corona boards require a RGH and are there for quite expensive, the Trinity, depending on the drive model a ODDE can be installed with relative ease.
I do have a Xkey left which I can build in, I'd say send me a PM with further details.

You will have to miss your 360 for roughly a week if you're going to send it to me, I highly recommend you wrap it in several layers of bubblewrap, stuff the box full of peanuts or other padding and send it tracked.
I will be sending it back in the same box with tracking.

Reactions: CoolMe

jake2k8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a RGH’d slim but still have some burned games from BITD I’d like to play without ripping them all, can you flash the DVD drive in an already RGH’d system?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto