Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

HiddenRambler

Trophies
XP
Country
...could you guys stop it with those annoying, useless spam-posts about how many people are viewing the thread or how many minutes until he might of might not announce the game? We aren't in the shitplace called EOF here, you know?

I think the stress i getting to some people.

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
...could you guys stop it with those annoying, useless spam-posts about how many people are viewing the thread or how many minutes until he might of might not announce the game? We aren't in the shitplace called EOF here, you know?
If you could do something to calm this adrenaline rush, yes we would. Thank you.

HiddenRambler

Trophies
XP
Country
Did it occur to anyone that these guys could make a fortune by making a deal with a game developer to say that one of their games has an exploit and driving up the sales.

I think plutoo is wasting a valuable business opportunity here.

Deltrix18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did it occur to anyone that these guys could make a fortune by making a deal with a game developer to say that one of their games has an exploit and driving up the sales.

I think plutoo is wasting a valuable business opportunity here.

Nintendo would instantly remove the game out of the eShop (if the game is not on cart)

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I really want this to be a lesson for people to not expect exact timing from one simple comment.
The man said "10h or so", so of course the best course of action is to create a countdown and spam like it's the EoF.

Please listen to the moderator (and to your common sense, too) and stop spamming. Goddamn.

Reactions: signz and PF2M

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: like who the fuck cares about NES Golf