Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, an exploit it's not something one develops.

It's more like smart gold digging with a twist. Usually doesnt matter how stressful the users are as most devs wont linger here.

Dont worry about the exploits. Just be aware things can (and should) remain secret if they are not ready to use or is not the right time to get them out.
Exploiting an exploit is most definitely a development process.

Kitsune-Chan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said he'd be posting in about 10 hours or so! OH THE SUSPENSE!
I hope it's Tomodachi Life ;~;

Edit: Haha, Langin and I posted that almost at the same time.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Exploiting an exploit is most definitely a development process.

Which referers at the part of the digging and the part of the twist. What I meant is the main part of the process is reverse engineering which usually comes with understanding very well the technology, make some wild guesses, trial and error. After that sure it comes a developing process (and a testing one, and a quality one. There's a dev who even unit tests his code...) but this usually is the last few steps of creating an exploit.

Before the actual developing process, the exploit should be reproducible and well understood. This usually is very time-consuming.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I'm pretty certain plutoo's timing this to catch Ninty employees on their weekend break so they wont pull the eshop version of the hax0r game until Monday.
Problem is, he's given them a weeks notice to get their trigger fingers ready. :ha:

Last edited by zoogie,

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Arm9 requires you to be on 9.2 or lower. Downgrade via software only is 10.7 or lower.
11.0 downgrade possible only via hardmod, which will probably be patched eventually as well.

Hmmm. And bang goes my idiot assumption that a new primary exploit for 11.0 would allow downgrading. Still hardmod only eh? Sucks. I think of the friends I have who want A9LH, none will want it enough to let me open their console to solder it...

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hmmm. And bang goes my idiot assumption that a new primary exploit for 11.0 would allow downgrading.
If an exploit was all that was necessary to downgrade, then downgrading would have been already possible on 11.0 due to (v*)hax, humblehax and SMChax working fine on 11.0.

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
If an exploit was all that was necessary to downgrade, then downgrading would have been already possible on 11.0 due to (v*)hax, humblehax and SMChax working fine on 11.0.

Indeed, I blame it on being a n00b to the scene and not having read up on it enough (only had my O3DSXL for about a month).

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I hope the game costs lower than $20. I do not want to see an other cubic ninja overprice.
CN was at bargain bin prices before Ninjhax. It doesn't matter cheap the game is at the moment; if it's on cart, scalpers will drive the price through the roof.

Indeed, I blame it on being a n00b to the scene and not having read up on it enough (only had my O3DSXL for about a month).
Pretty impressive to have only had it for a month and now have A9LH on it _b

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SaL22.jpg

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I hope the game costs lower than $20. I do not want to see an other cubic ninja overprice.

Well on GameSTop you can find, in some store, Cubic Ninja on 7€ or 3€ but this is luck. In any case i still hope the game or app is low price. And possibly don't require another exploit for be used.

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty impressive to have only had it for a month and now have A9LH on it _b

Yeah I am impressed at how flawless it is, easily one of the best hacks I've seen on any device incidentally.

If you mean being able to get it running, I did rxtools3/menuhax via samiam144's excellent tut on the subject then followed Part 4/5 of the A9LH guide to do the downgrade/OLP keys etc. As the A9LH guide is so well written it wasn't that difficult - getting Rejuvenate running on the Vita so I could finally have better CATSFC SNES emulation, THAT was difficult! :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow