Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
*gasp*
I hope you don't have anything bad
frown.gif

I wouldn't be able to stand some unknown male doctor person to examine and touch my balls.
unsure.gif

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
That's more like you' need to crack it on the right position. Happened to a friend of mine when he was younger. Anyways, just go to the doctor.

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
At least you have both of your nuts. My friend got his testicles twisted and 1 had to be removed. I heard about it on the phone, passed the phone to my brother and then laughed my ass off. Horrible but hilarious.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
At least you have both of your nuts. My friend got his testicles twisted and 1 had to be removed. I heard about it on the phone, passed the phone to my brother and then laughed my ass off. Horrible but hilarious.
You laughed at your friend for having a ball removed? Man, I'd love you as a friend XD.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
supermodchips said:

Wow, thats awful. If I had a friend like that, I probably wouldn't be friends with him anymore.

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
Trolly said:
QUOTE said:
You laughed at your friend for having a ball removed? Man, I'd love you as a friend XD.
We call him Twista now. XD
I wasn't the worse one though. My mate was over and he actually had the phone first and rolled of the bed laughing so hard.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
Fuck me sideways, please say thats not a sure sign.
frown.gif

Don't listen to the alarmism. A swelling is not a sure sign of cancer; you're not "seriously fucked" because a part of your body is swollen. It may be a twisted testicle or even testicular hernia, something that would explain the "bump" and intense pain when you bend. Go to a doctor, it's your best bet.

PS: Cristiano Ronaldo, the football player, has a groin hernia right now. Same symptons, but he's not "seriously fucked"...

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Joey Ravn said:
NeSchn said:
Fuck me sideways, please say thats not a sure sign.
frown.gif

Don't listen to the alarmism. A swelling is not a sure sign of cancer; you're not "seriously fucked" because a part of your body is swollen. It may be a twisted testicle or even testicular hernia, something that would explain the "bump" and intense pain when you bend. Go to a doctor, it's your best bet.

PS: Cristiano Ronaldo, the football player, has a groin hernia right now. Same symptons, but he's not "seriously fucked"...

There is no intense pain when I bend over, its just in my lower back at times to my left side and it stays there for like a half hour and then it goes away. I'm fine when I bend down though.

QUOTE(jan777 @ Jun 11 2009, 01:40 PM)
stop jacking off?? lol jk

hope everything goes well

Lol, thanks.

Also, my mom got me a doctors appointment for tomorrow, so I will post a diagnosis tomorrow.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
War said:
I hope you know I was kidding, NeSchn >__>;

Haha, no in fact I didn't XD.

But, I think I may have ruled out nut cancer, I think it might have something to do with the vain or something. Because you know on the left side of your nut there is a little cap or something that is connected to a vain. I felt my right nut and that one is fine, but I felt my left one and its all tender, sensitive, and has some bumps on it and still hurts. I think it maybe something with the vain, I hope its not something too bad.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
you got tapped and a lump formed? i dont think it would really be cancer, i dont think being hit can act as a catalyst for cancer. but if it is sorry.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i am truly, truly amaized at how much medical facts the gaming communty knows
laugh.gif

but anyway since everyone is talking about there balls
1. my two friends were both 10 and one said do you reckon it hurts to get hit in the balls so the other friend kicked him in the balls and he then needed stitches in his downstairs pants area OUCH

p.s if your ball is swollen then i suggest ice sounds retarded i know but my friend had the same problem and it helped

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Balrogs.Pain said:
you got tapped and a lump formed? i dont think it would really be cancer, i dont think being hit can act as a catalyst for cancer. but if it is sorry.

*sigh* I don't know how many times I have said this. The lump didn't form from him hitting my balls, I had a pain similar too it a few weeks ago, that just happened and I noticed a small bump, that was really noticable. 2 weeks ago, my friend hit me in the nuts and its hurt ever since, and now the lump that I found their before is bigger and hasn't stopped hurting
QUOTE(jjc1992 @ Jun 12 2009, 02:28 AM) i am truly, truly amaized at how much medical facts the gaming communty knows
laugh.gif

but anyway since everyone is talking about there balls
1. my two friends were both 10 and one said do you reckon it hurts to get hit in the balls so the other friend kicked him in the balls and he then needed stitches in his downstairs pants area OUCH

p.s if your ball is swollen then i suggest ice sounds retarded i know but my friend had the same problem and it helped

Lol, Ice probably would help the pain a little bit now that you mentioned that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock