Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Four Lions comes out on DVD 30th August might be the funniest film of the year (Toy Story 3 doesn't count).

Written by Morris and Peep Show duo Jesse Armstrong and Sam Bain, Four Lions is a story about four young Muslim dudes who are determined to blow themselves up in the name of Islam. They’re all incompetent in their own special way, and so are the police, the general public and everyone else who appears in the film. It’s farcical, cynical and funnier than Gordon Brown calling a bigoted woman a “bigoted woman”.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Fucking nice one! I've been waiting to see this for ages, it looks genius! The few clips I've seen had me laughing my bollocks off.

edit : Thought I'd throw this clip in to the mix, it's the first one I saw!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I know it's a double post, and I know I'm not supposed to but wanted to make sure those who wanted to know would notice the post. For all those who've been waiting to see this it's had a release.

Four Lions LIMITED DVDRip XviD-SAPHiRE

GutsMan.EXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Hahahaha yeh, i was about to say if you look you can find the dvdrip is out already so you don't need to wait till the 30th
biggrin.gif

GutsMan.EXE

Trophies
XP
Country
tk_saturn said:
TrolleyDave said:
Do it some justice and atleast grab a copy that's DVD res or wait for the BluRay Rips, not the xvid crap.

It's what 2TB HDD's were made for!

Well you can get BluRay/720p/1080p Videos at size of *Drum Roll* .... Around 1GB or so!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
tk_saturn said:
TrolleyDave said:
Do it some justice and atleast grab a copy that's DVD res or wait for the BluRay Rips, not the xvid crap.

It's what 2TB HDD's were made for!

My telly's only 20" anyway so it don't make much difference!
tongue.gif
Just finished watching it, what a cracker of a film. Very funny, very smart and also surprisingly touching.

BionicC

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it's an awesome film. I saw it twice at the cinema (once when it came out, and again with a live-by-satellite Q&A hosted by Charlie Brooker), have just downloaded the 720p rip to watch yet again, and will be buying it as soon as I actually have some money. I'm gutted that Chris Morris decided to pull the commentary track(s) from the DVD/BR at the last minute though.

"F*** Mini Babybels!"

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just watched it- laughing like a drain pretty much throughout.

The guy who played Omar was also in a pretty good film called Shifty too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1