Hacking Forwarders are back!

Panic.exe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New CFG USB Loader Channel Forwarder for vWii !

I readapted the one I was using in my Real Wii with the .app file provided by FIX94. Works like a charm on vWii !

Works with the following paths:

SD :\apps\USBLoader\boot.dol
SD :\apps\usbloader_cfg\boot.dol
USB :\apps\USBLoader\boot.dol
USB :\apps\usbloader_cfg\boot.dol

=======================================================================
This Link is pointing to a .wav file "CTF_282[1].WAV" which is an audio file containing two or more (Chinese?) woman having a conversation.. Wat.jpeg :wtf:

Last edited by Panic.exe,
Reactions: OriginalHamster

iOS ID

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m trying to create a GAME LOADER CHANNEL FORWARDER for the Wii games that are on my SD CARD (on the Wii U - vWii). I’m using WiiGSC to create the WAD files, but the forwarders always point to the USB drive. I tried different options (WiiFlow, USB loader, etc.., but none of them will launch the games. Does anyone have any experience in successfully creating game forwarders that point to the SD card? I've spent hours in creating wads, installing them, testing, rebooting, deleting! :cry::cry::cry:

Screen_Shot_2016_01_26_at_11_30_33_AM.jpg

My games are located in a WBFS folder on my 128GB SD card. I’m using WiiFlow to successfully launch them, but I would love to be able to launch them directly from the vWii menu.

Last edited by iOS ID,

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
If the forwarder's ID starts with one of these letter E, F, J, L, M, N, P, Q and maybe X, use a Wad editor to change the TitleID, and it will launch in 16:9 (otehrwise it will run in 4:3), without the need to go to HBC [Note by Cyan].

====================================================================
00000001000000021.png

New CFG USB Loader Channel Forwarder for vWii !

I readapted the one I was using in my Real Wii with the .app file provided by FIX94. Works like a charm on vWii !

Works with the following paths:

SD :\apps\USBLoader\boot.dol
SD :\apps\usbloader_cfg\boot.dol
USB :\apps\USBLoader\boot.dol
USB :\apps\usbloader_cfg\boot.dol

why is the CFG USB loader a 20mb WAV file?

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone please point me to a MAME forwarder for vWii? I already found some, but all to real wii only.
Thanks a lot in advance.

converted but not tested , included the original wii wad and the vwii wad together.

Click here to DOWNLOAD

Preview:

or you can Post one you want converted or just covert it yourself

Last edited by markehmus,

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
I designed this GameCube channel forwarder for USB GX vWii quite a few months ago but I'm only getting around to sharing this now as I've had a few requests on YouTube to do so.

As I use USB GX for accessing my GCN collection I wanted to have a GameCube channel forwarder for this purpose. I looked around online and all the GCN styled forwarders I could find featured questionable graphic design combined with naff animations, they also all had issues with the 'official' GameCube intro - ie far too choppy, low res or either just froze my Wii U vWii - which isn't ideal. As I'm a graphic designer by trade I decided to put a little effort in and knocked up one for myself.

I used CustomizeMii and the USB GX-UNEO vWii as the base WAD so credit goes to the guys who designed those and obviously credit goes to Nintendo for the GCN logo, sound and animation.

NintendoGameCube - UNEO USB GX forwarder for vWii download here:

http://1drv.ms/1J77T9W

Video of forwarder channel in action:

Thanks.

Does anyone still have this wad floating around? Also does anyone have a Project M forwarder for vwii?

Edit: I actually have the wad for it, i just cant get it to read nintendont

Last edited by Stack3r,

TeconMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m trying to create a GAME LOADER CHANNEL FORWARDER for the Wii games that are on my SD CARD (on the Wii U - vWii). I’m using WiiGSC to create the WAD files, but the forwarders always point to the USB drive. I tried different options (WiiFlow, USB loader, etc.., but none of them will launch the games. Does anyone have any experience in successfully creating game forwarders that point to the SD card? I've spent hours in creating wads, installing them, testing, rebooting, deleting! :cry::cry::cry:

My games are located in a WBFS folder on my 128GB SD card. I’m using WiiFlow to successfully launch them, but I would love to be able to launch them directly from the vWii menu.

I used CRAP to create channels that used the Configurable USB Forwarder with the proper cios and sd flags, re-packed the contents with CustomizeMii so that the 00000001.app file was the nand loader instead of the app, and then dumped the wad contents with showmiiwads and tossed FIX94's loader in place of the 00000001.app file. Repacked and success! I also believe you're using the wrong loader in WiiGSC, each different loader should have its own different loader.

rodwVGu.png

Also if I were you I'd install the 4.3 System Menu in Dolphin and install any WADS you create there to make sure that you aren't producing a WAD that will banner brick your system by mistake like you can with Mario Party 9. If a wad doesn't banner brick Dolphin, it's safe for your vWii.

DRehr

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, I was looking for a forwarder for WiiMC... but couldn't find one with the same audio as the Wii...
So, I followed the guide to "update" Wii forwarders for vWii.. and created one! It worked!
It should work the same as the Wii one, just updated the nand loader.

[MEGA] Download WiiMC-vWii.zip

Reactions: asper

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know either. I never looked at nand loader. I have no knowledge in linker, asm and memory.
I just thought it would be nice but haven't even try to see if it was possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag