Hacking forcing ntsc with usb configurable

seanhite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i softmodded my wii but have a PAL back up that plays in black and white. how do i force ntsc using usb configurable?

cman1783

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Highlight the game and press "1", then under video, press right to select "Force NTSC". You could also use the configurator to make all games for NTSC. Don't forget to press "2" to save the options.

seanhite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i changed the settings to force ntsc and that did the trick. however, now when i flow thru the games i suddenly get a green bar across the screen and my wii reboots. anyone else experience this?

seanhite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i changed the settings to force ntsc and that did the trick. however, now when i flow thru the games i suddenly get a green bar across the screen and my wii reboots. anyone else experience this?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
The green bar sounds like you have a corrupted cover image on there. Inspect the images on a PC and see if you can find which one it is. Alternatively, rename your cover directories and slowly copy a few images over at a time until you find the dud.

seanhite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i check the images? are they on the sd card?
also, is there a way to just download the front covers. when my wii is downloading missing covers it seems to download a bunch of different one(3d etc)?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
seanhite said:
how do i check the images? are they on the sd card?
also, is there a way to just download the front covers. when my wii is downloading missing covers it seems to download a bunch of different one(3d etc)?
By default, the covers will be in the "covers" subdirectory of your base directory. Typically this will be "sd:/usb-loader/covers". Cfg will tell you what the base directory is if you go to the global options (push 1 twice).

If you just want to download the covers you are using in your current theme, add "download_all_styles=0" to config.txt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCGzykqrsuM