Hacking Football Manager Touch 2018

warwagon86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all so I purchased this game yesterday to tide me over on night shifts along with the World Cup.

I used to play it on the PC and downloaded the player faces from Sortitoutsi.

Would it be possible to add the player faces to the Switch version? In my head I thought LayeredFS might be a solution but I would not have a clue where to start.

Figured it's a question a bit different than the current similar ones being floated around about TX SX and updating firmwares! Cheers

KOPHEAD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
So weird I was wondering this exact question today! I'll also be following tread closely.

It's a good version actually I wasn't expecting it to be as packed with features as it is.

Reactions: warwagon86

warwagon86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I struggled last night with using the joycon and touch screen! Guess I am getting old I said the same about Fortnite when I played it on the switch a couple of days ago.

I read that some folks had managed to add the database and player faces to Apple devices so surely there must be a way to do it on the switch?

I'm on 5.0.1 and I have a jig. What would I need to do to get onto LayeredFS and give it a go? Or is that something I should leave to the more advanced users?

KOPHEAD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
It took me a while to figure my way around but I have finally got the hang of it after a few hours of play. My only complaint is its a battery hungry game if you play 3D matches.

warwagon86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does anyone know of a guide to get Layeredfs running on the switch? Willing to have a nosy around over the weekend.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Last edited by pLaYeR^^,
Reactions: warwagon86

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP