PS1/2 [FMCB Memory Card] PS2 Slim 7000x problems with ESR

WildArmsFighter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I have a slim 7000x series, I use a memory card FMCB, I think I have a problem with ESR program. so the console has been asleep for almost 3 years until today, just now I burned 3 games (Wild Arms 3, 4, 5), I inserted Wild Arms 3, I turn on the console I see the FMCB screen, I hear the disc spinning then it stops and I arrive in the console menu. I open the cover and close it, I start ESR, the ESR screen appears and black screen. I turn the console off, it turns it back on, it does the same thing again, I start the manipulation 5 times. The 6th time the console turns on on the ESR screen and the game starts. I do a game test to see if it's a problem of writing speed (x4), the game seems to run correctly. I turn off the console I turn on Wild Arms 4 : the console launches directly on ESR, once again the game seems to run well. I turn on Wild Arms 5 and the console doesn't play the DVD anymore. Now I'm on the 12th attempt, the disc spins for 1/2 minutes and then stops. ESR puts me on a black screen. I've tried with boxed games that I've seen if it's coming from the head or the lens but those work perfectly.

Ok now at the time of writing he just launched OPL, lol

ESR version is "beta r9b"

If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate

(Sorry for the bad english, I used Deepl to translate)

I almost forgot, I have a second FMCB memory card with an older version, it's exactly the same thing.

Edit : Of course isos are patched with ESR Patcher

Last edited by WildArmsFighter,

WildArmsFighter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, so I speak to a friends he told me that it seems to be a problem due to high writing speed from ImgBurn, I make a test with x3 and it seems to be good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1