Hacking Flipnote Studio 3D play off Gateway ?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,888
  • Replies 19
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
I heard you can play 3DS eshop games off a gateway.

I'm tired of waiting for Flipnote Studio 3D.
It has been released in Japan for nearly a year now and the US and EU version is still TBD.
So is it possible the Japanese version to be played off a Gateway ?

Reactions: Saitel
D

Deleted User

OP
True, but what if you were to use for just making the flipnotes
and not upload or download flipnotes ?

D

Deleted User

OP
Flipnote Studio 3D will be free . Just uploading flipnote costs money.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess the answer to the original question is, it might work, if somebody dumped it. But the only group dumping eshop games was only dumping European releases, and they seem to have stopped for now.

Saitel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I asked Gateway team about Flipnote ~2 weeks ago and their answer was "thanks, we will look into it
So maybe when they will fix eshop and system settings we will get a rom or something, dunno

Attachments

• gejwej.jpg
    gejwej.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 359

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh Okies, does seem somewhat stupid to remove one service due to concerns on people abusing it and replace it with pretty much the same features, with added online support

Swap note was a message service, totally different than what flipnote studios is. It does way more features, because it's an animation studio while swap note of sort of a "new and innovative" way to message your friends.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I asked Gateway team about Flipnote ~2 weeks ago and their answer was "thanks, we will look into it
So maybe when they will fix eshop and system settings we will get a rom or something, dunno
They give that response to pretty much everything and they're not the ones dumping stuff so I wouldn't hold my breath.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just reading the site it just come across very.......gimme money gimme money gimme money, seems nintendo are going the route of ios.....very simple features are put behind the micro transaction paywall :huh:
You can post comments, rate flipnotes and download your favorite flipnotes to your Nintendo 3DS. For these activities, you need coins. A certain number of coins are included when you buy a pass.
wonder what happens when you use up those coins.....need to buy more coins?....so the service fee doesn't even offer the full service,

Reactions: Nightwish

bartimeaus91

Stanza Blot Burls Rocks. Meaningless? Maybe not.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just reading the site it just come across very.......gimme money gimme money gimme money, seems nintendo are going the route of ios.....very simple features are put behind the micro transaction paywall :huh:

wonder what happens when you use up those coins.....need to buy more coins?....so the service fee doesn't even offer the full service,

So it sounds to me like a paid messaging service? One coin per message and once you're out you buy more coins? Jeez. Talk about milking everything.

Saitel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They give that response to pretty much everything and they're not the ones dumping stuff so I wouldn't hold my breath.
I know but they know how to make e-shop dumps so maybe they will share their knowledge to jap group like HR or someone else, idk

And I'm not expecting too much from them but I'm just tired of waiting and now I calmed down a bit - at least I asked them, right? :lol:

D

Deleted User

OP
So ...
We now have dumped US eshop roms although most don't work.
Maybe Japanese dumped roms soon and perhaps Flipnote 3D !

Saitel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope so. Also this is an free app so no one from scene would spend their money. I want to animate on this so badly...

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
THE FIRST OPERATION OF #EndTheFlipnoteDelay IS UNDER WAY! Go to the Flipnote Studio 3D Facebook Page to participate by following the instructions. The first operation is for participants to email Nintendo for 1 day about the delay. In the comments, there is a template you can copy and paste if you wish to.

Stay tuned to the Facebook Page for further operations and updates and spread the word!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-