Hacking Flashing Phat DS need quick help.

xlinkinpakx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey people, I have a dslite with Supercard lite and a superkey, and my brother has a old phat DS, and we both want to play singlecard games together(ex:fifa06 and tertis) but it always freezes whie tranphering data, I was told you the reciving DS must be flashed, So can I flash his DS with superkey?

xlinkinpakx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ohh right, but then can I flash my Ds lite and give him the superkey?

Well atleast I can flash my friends DSlite....

xlinkinpakx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh If I flash my Dslite I cant send it back to nintendo or they will notice it was flashed right, or can I just unflash it, because I have a hinge crack and I am planning to send it back when wii comes out...

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh If I flash my Dslite I cant send it back to nintendo or they will notice it was flashed right, or can I just unflash it, because I have a hinge crack and I am planning to send it back when wii comes out...
There is a chance that you brick you DS while flashing it and then you can definetly not send it in. And the warrenty is voided when you put flashme on it.

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
probaly be best to send it back before flashing. You can revert to the original firmware, but even removing the sticker over the SL1 connection would void the warranty.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probaly be best to send it back before flashing. You can revert to the original firmware, but even removing the sticker over the SL1 connection would void the warranty.

DS Lites do not have a sticker over the SL1 hole, and DS fats do not get hinge cracks (w/o serious abuse anyway).
smile.gif

Edit: And DS Lites can not be un-flashed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ