GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
OP
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Code:
IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier ')' (Line: 1032 of /sources/global_functions.php)
IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier ')' (Line: 1032 of /sources/global_functions.php)
Attention Tempers:
Posting is currently broken. Probably because of a server side error.
Current fixes that work include quoting someone within a thread.
Also, adding a link to your post will make it visible.
Additionally, having spoiler tags in your post will make your post viewable.

Reactions: 1 person

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Splych said:
so any fixes by any chance ?
this is a really annoying bother
tongue.gif

Give them time to work on it! It's only just happened! lol
I wonder what happen to cause this. Pretty weird problem.

Ace

OP
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
Goddamnit.

Well, that was a fail. Anyways, I wonder WTF is going on.
Probably just a server-side error. It'll be done when it'll be done, as TrolleyDave said
wink.gif

Ace

OP
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Raika said:
QUOTE said:
I thought it was my browser screwing up lol. Hope this gets fixed soon. ^~^
Dare I say that this is an early PokéNoob attack? Perhaps we should shelter in our bunker, see if everyone's alri-
wtf.gif
They stormed the base......

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't see a gosh darn post. Heres the message I'm getting at the top of the screen:

D

Deleted_171835

I've also noticed this.
Hopefully, it gets fixed soon.
unsure.gif

Edit:

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oveneise said:
I can't see a gosh darn post. Heres the message I'm getting at the top of the screen:

Probably what Ace Faith said, side server problem. Will just have to wait until it's fixed.

Posts merged

Just a test.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Sheaperd121 said:

The posts that seem to be affected are clean posts. Any posts that have a url, quote or spoiler in them seem to be unaffected.

Please give the admin team some time to work on the problem. If you come across any other information relating to the problem, like types of posts that aren't affected etc., then please post them in here. Just remember to include a quote/spoiler in your post to ensure the post is visible. And please try to keep the "I can't see posts" posts to a minimum! lol Thanks everyone.
smile.gif

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
TrolleyDave said:
Sheaperd121 said:

The posts that seem to be affected are clean posts. Any posts that have a url, quote or spoiler in them seem to be unaffected.

Please give the admin team some time to work on the problem. If you come across any other information relating to the problem, like types of posts that aren't affected etc., then please post them in here. Just remember to include a quote/spoiler in your post to ensure the post is visible. And please try to keep the "I can't see posts" posts to a minimum! lol Thanks everyone.
smile.gif

Be patient ... and stop quoting useless lines ;-)

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Ace Faith said:
TrolleyDave said:
QUOTE(Just here to make post visible!) said:

Please give the admin team some time to work on the problem. If you come across any other information relating to the problem, like types of posts that aren't affected etc., then please post them in here. Just remember to include a quote/spoiler in your post to ensure the post is visible. Thanks everyone.
smile.gif
Seems like your quote bypasser failed: It HAS to be quoting someone else in the forum.

Yep, just noticed that and fixed it. The quote has to include both a date and post variable for it to be effective.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:

smile.gif
Cool, I'm saving your quote to the clipboard and appending it to every post I make until this clears up
wink.gif

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
TrolleyDave said:

smile.gif

Editing a blank post with a self quote failed.

Removing the quote by editing blank the message too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol