GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
OP
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Code:
IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier ')' (Line: 1032 of /sources/global_functions.php)
IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier ')' (Line: 1032 of /sources/global_functions.php)
Attention Tempers:
Posting is currently broken. Probably because of a server side error.
Current fixes that work include quoting someone within a thread.
Also, adding a link to your post will make it visible.
Additionally, having spoiler tags in your post will make your post viewable.

Reactions: 1 person

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
What? There's nothing in your post
Oh this one?

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ace Faith said:
Code:
This is coming up for me when I enter any thread, regardless of what subforum I enter.
with this going on I can see only quoted posts, the rest are blank.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cuelhu said:
Ace Faith said:
Code:
This is coming up for me when I enter any thread, regardless of what subforum I enter.
Samething happen to me, I actually post the same thing about this, but right after I did, ace faith got post the same problem as well.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
I'm unsure if this post will show up, but there seems to be a glitch that also is deleting posts, like your own is invisible (or blank).
QUOTEGoddamn, can you see this? I think I can bypass this.

Guys, talk in quotes.
wink.gif

Ace

OP
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
granville said:
I'm unsure if this post will show up, but there seems to be a glitch that also is deleting posts, like your own is invisible (or blank).
Yup. But they are visible again if you quote and preview them.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
You can only see it when you quote it. Weird.

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cuelhu said:
Ace Faith said:
Code:

Same here, I also got a picture of the error, it pops up above the banner...
Untitled1.png

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sheaperd121 said:
granville said:
Your messages are fine though... Oh! I think the problem fixed itself.

saviorkross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ironically, I got the error upon entering here, and it seems to have blocked out both posts above me. Wonder if mine will show. Anyways, to see what they said, you can ''quote'' their post.

Image:
84090040.png

//edit//
Apparently I was slow on the response. 8)

//double edit, testing
http://

Ace

OP
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Sheaperd121 said:
Appears to be a server-side error, seeing how the errors are coming from a forbidden folder on GBAtemp. Time to upgrade IPB? Perhaps, but slightly irrelevant to the matter at hand.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Sheaperd121 said:
granville said:
Your messages are fine though... Oh! I think the problem fixed itself.
I can post if I quote something, if I don't you can't see it. look at the others.

Ace

OP
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
Test? I wonder...

EDIT: Editing also fixes this.
Sadly, it doesn't. Only on your end. When you refresh, it will revert back to being hidden.
Quoting someone else will allow your post to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.