Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guy

i finally found a dual ips system
i put in a game just now for the first time and the first time it didnt read it so i took it out put it back in and it read just fine then i got 5 more games and put them in one by one and they all read just fine...so should i be worried and concerned? or is it nothing to worry about because it was only the first time that it didnt read after that it reads fine i tested it like 30 times it read it every single time so no issue?

GearCross

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nothing to worry about. It may have been dust collected on the cart or the console itself. I have had my N3DS for a year now and that has happened a couple of times. I simply removed and re-inserted the cart for it to be read.

Now, if it starts failing repeatedly, then you should worry.

Last edited by GearCross,

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the thing is its brand new and the first cart and first time didnt read it but now it reads it every time so i guess it was dust?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the thing is its brand new and the first cart and first time didnt read it but now it reads it every time so i guess it was dust?

If you can't replicate the issue, then it's not an issue.

GearCross

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Even brand new things aren't completely dust free. So there's a chance. Given the fact that you have tried the cart again multiple times after that and never failed, you shouldn't worry about it at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-