ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates (ROM Hacking)

Blue Sun

OP
Trophies
Website
bluesunstudios.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know something about I problem I've been having lately. I've pre-loaded a digital copy of Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and got into rom hacking. Braindump would get that error so I looked around online and someone suggested that I use HackPack to extract and rebuild a rom of a decrypted Birthright rom online. I've tried using hans to load the romfs after I finished a few things but it always takes me back to the main HBL menu after I set everything up like I would with Awakening (I use soundhax to get into homebrew). Awakening is fine but I have a physical copy of it. Can digital versions Fire Emblem Fates be rom hacked or is it only the physical copies (and while I'm at it at physical copies, does only the Special Edition work or can you also use either the physical Birthright or Conquest games)?

Last edited by Blue Sun,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A) HANS doesn't like Fates.
B) Digital versions can be ROM hacked.
C) You can use either of the cartridges.
D) I recommend you set up custom firmware by following http://3ds.guide so that you can use the NTR method to load ROM hacks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: When you play SM64 but you try recreating the slider song from memory during an episode.