ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

Severus15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello
I have a Question regarding the patch and especially the tutorials. I have downloaded the not encrypted ROM of Fates Special Edition. I cannot hack the 3DS and my Retail SE itself because of FW and especially access to the eshop. So I was wondering how to access this ominious Romfs with an .cia File of a ROM. I have tried to find something on the net, but wasn't successful.

Does anyone here know how to access the Romfs there without 3DS? I want to play the patched version via Sky3DS Flashcard.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Last edited by Severus15,

Hector_of_Troy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello
I have a Question regarding the patch and especially the tutorials. I have downloaded the not encrypted ROM of Fates Special Edition. I cannot hack the 3DS and my Retail SE itself because of FW and especially access to the eshop. So I was wondering how to access this ominious Romfs with an .cia File of a ROM. I have tried to find something on the net, but wasn't successful.

Does anyone here know how to access the Romfs there without 3DS? I want to play the patched version via Sky3DS Flashcard.

Do you have an entrypoint? If yes, you can dump it with braindump, patch and use it with hans. Otherwise download a decrypted .3ds file (or with xorpads) and dump romfs, exefs and exheader with Asia81's toolkit on pc. Then rebuild the .3ds with that same tool.
Edit: should have all the information you need now

Last edited by Hector_of_Troy,

Severus15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Hector_of_Troy I have no Entrypoint. I have a decrypted Rom downloaded. So I have it. But it is still a file, no Romfs Folder.

And the 3DS is not Hackable. I have a Sky3DS Flashcard, that works. But I need a way to get this Hack inside the File.

00technocolor00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hector_of_Troy I have no Entrypoint. I have a decrypted Rom downloaded. So I have it. But it is still a file, no Romfs Folder.

And the 3DS is not Hackable. I have a Sky3DS Flashcard, that works. But I need a way to get this Hack inside the File.

there an CIA version on that ISO site. Cant link to it cus the fuzz will come for me I guess but just search 3ds cia's

Severus15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I already have that file. I wrote in the original post.
The Question is how can I get this marriage Hack inside it?

Hector_of_Troy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Kapl106

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this isnt the place for a question like this but... is there a hack that allows you to add characters in routes they normally wouldnt be in? For example adding saizo in conquest route or fuga in birthright over just revalations?

000tin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Silrae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone happen to have a copy of the EUR Birthright plugin that @Silrae created a few pages back? Or any layerdfs for EUR Birthright? Maybe @Soul-D ? The link in that post doesn't work anymore.
Woops, I think I accidently deleted the birthright plugin when I made the one for conquest, sorry! I reuploaded the birthright plugin here

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
top_0080.png
top_0079.png
top_0099.png
top_0086.png
top_0063.png

Here's a small yet highly requested update! It pretty much just adds in a few support convos, but those convos include all the Nohrian Royal x Hoshidan Royal supports! Also, EUR version NTR CFW Support is now included.

• Added NTR CFW Support for European Birthright, Conquest, and Special Edition.
  • Azura correctly genders you in the text of her My Room dialogue.
  • Added Support Conversations for:
    • Azura x F!Corrin S (Revelation)
    • Elise x Sakura S
    • Leo x Takumi S
    • Camilla x Hinoka S
    • Ryoma x Xander S
    • Oboro x Selena C-S
    • Charlotte x Peri S
    • Charlotte x Rinkah S
    • Selena x Peri S
    • Selena x Camilla S
    • Leo/Kiragi Parent/Child

Last edited by UnassumingVenusaur,

Choromatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aaa, LeoKumi! Thanks tons for the update, Venusaur!
Keep up the good work, I'm really excited to patch this one in.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I gave the sibling edit a shot and was successful on my 1st attempt. I gotta say its alot faster using NTR since theres a cheat code to speed up supports
Anyway I tested Female Kamui with Sakura as the father lol now Kana has pink hair :) Also I really loved the conversation they had it was very heart warming

Tsukamui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !
I'm so happy i can finally married Leo and Takumi *-* But not no.. I don't know how to put the update T.T
Anyone can explain me how update the patch ? I have already the game with the patch but i don't know how to update. Anyone can explain with simple word please ^^" (Or know how to talk french >.>) Thanks ^^

Karalius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello !
I'm so happy i can finally married Leo and Takumi *-* But not no.. I don't know how to put the update T.T
Anyone can explain me how update the patch ? I have already the game with the patch but i don't know how to update. Anyone can explain with simple word please ^^" (Or know how to talk french >.>) Thanks ^^
Just put the update into the romfs folder and rebuild it I believe.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is so many files i'm completely lost x.x i only know how install a cia :/
If you are using CFW then its best for you to use NTR CFW b/c its much faster and easier latest release 3.2 https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
just follow the instructions on the page and then put the same sex plugin update on the root of your SD. Go on your 3DS install NTR CFW and launch it. Once its done go into the game it should flash Green meaning it worked

Tsukamui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well.. i don't know what i use ^^' it's à friand who install all the crack. I use menuhax and rxtools i have to use NTR ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto