ROM Hack Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia JP NTR Plugin cheats??

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is it me or is the Infinite HP code for the US version a little off? You see your health is beyond the limit but once you attack or attacked, it goes back to normal and stays like that for a turn or two.

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ill post my Q here as well- anyone have a cheat code for getting star orbs ? The edit carry item code gives alll items it seems, except for star orbs

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the infinite HP code does not work using the speedfly plugin (the obsolete v1.0 type plugin whereas Gateshark2NTR has the superior glitch-free v2.0 plugin) for the leaked US version. and actually it didn't work for the Japanese version either. the infinite HP code in KunoichiZ's JP version plugin, however, does indeed work without any problems. speedfly should really update their plugins to use the improved cheat menu v2.0 which is better for activating cheats and truly freezes the game to show a cheat menu and also has better performance for running the cheats.

So would we be able to acquire amiibo units through modding? (If there are any.)
warning huge spoiler
amiibo units are ally only. unless we can do custom unit imports with extradata and savedata hacks, amiibos are not typically recruitable. even with hacks you can only use the control enemy hack and the infinite turn hack to get the most out of amiibo units since control enemy hack allows you to also control ally units and infinite turn hack bypasses the amiibo ally units being around for one turn then vanishing

Last edited by supermariorick,

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
amiibo units are ally only. unless we can do custom unit imports with extradata and savedata hacks, amiibos are not typically recruitable. even with hacks you can only use the control enemy hack and the infinite turn hack to get the most out of amiibo units since control enemy hack allows you to also control ally units and infinite turn hack bypasses the amiibo ally units being around for one turn then vanishing

I'm sure someone will think of something. I hope. >3>

Nocto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Used the US plg when I had the undubbed US, now that I've switched to the EU undub and transferred my save, I changed the folder name with the EU titleid, yet no Game Plugin options pops out now :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed