ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Much as certain pairings (Maribelle and Lissa) make me squee, I wonder if it's possible to get a version with just avatar pairings?
I want to marry all the girls.... >.>
As in, the only difference is that the Avatar can marry everyone? That would be pretty easy to do tbh. Although, when I release my next update FeMu can marry pretty much any lady besides Nowi, Nah, and like one or two of the spotpass/whatever characters.

rambon99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As in, the only difference is that the Avatar can marry everyone? That would be pretty easy to do tbh. Although, when I release my next update FeMu can marry pretty much any lady besides Nowi, Nah, and like one or two of the spotpass/whatever characters.
>not being able to marry dragon waifus
Why must you hurt me like this?

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: is the latest version of this patch the one on the first post? Or is it on another post here?

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
I never wanna marry Nowi anyway.
Ahem. I'm mostly just asking because I've worked hard on getting all my supports and I wanna keep my game as vanilla as possible (while still getting my gay on). xD; If it's too much work, don't worry about it.
EDIT: And wait a minute, are you saying I can marry spotpass Lyn then?????? 8D

Last edited by Kikirini,

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never wanna marry Nowi anyway.
Ahem. I'm mostly just asking because I've worked hard on getting all my supports and I wanna keep my game as vanilla as possible (while still getting my gay on). xD; If it's too much work, don't worry about it.
EDIT: And wait a minute, are you saying I can marry spotpass Lyn then?????? 8D
Ah, by spotpass characters I meant the ones you get from the spotpass chapters (like Priam). And what you describe would be pretty darn easy to whip up, I might get around to it at some point.

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm currently playing the game and trying to rise support levels between my various characters...wonder if I should continue with the vanilla game or try the hack...

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scr_22_TOP_RIGHT.png
scr_24_TOP_LEFT.png

Without further ado, the next update for this hack is FINALLY ready! Thanks to advances (actually made a long while ago by now) discovered by @TildeHat and @DeathChaos25 this version doesn't have to remove any support options-- in fact, I can add in as many as I like! I also made a few edits to dialogue here and there to make it gender neutral. Also, this pack includes the universal support log file @TildeHat made, for convenience's sake. Download the files here! The easiest way to install this would be to drag this file's romfs folder into the same location as your main romfs folder and allowing it to overwrite the duplicate items. However, if you have the European or Japanese version the folder names may not be exactly the same, so you can copy/paste the files themselves into the right locations.

Complete List of Changes (v0.2.0):
  • All removed support options restored, all support options in previous version maintained (though it may interact wrongly with old save files containing certain pairings, which I will explain in a later post). Many, many more added. See the complete list of support options not in vanilla Awakening here.
  • All characters except the Morgans (for fear of messing up their paralogue) given functional male and female reclass options to pass down to potential children.
  • @TildeHat's file which unlocks every support in the support log in "extras" and puts in pretty much every support option conceivable-- useful for easily viewing conversations.
  • Text and dialogue changed in many places to either appropriately gender Robin or refer to parents in a gender neutral sense. Note that this is far from completely fixing everywhere the game may misgender characters.
    • Chapter 11 (Partial, Chrom "getting married" text.)
    • Paralogue 12 (Made so that theoretically the Morgans will gender Robin correctly, though obviously as of now there isn't a way to test this)
    • (Haven't tested) Children will gender you correctly in barracks
    • Lucina tile convos
    • Morgan (male and female) tile convos
    • Morgan mentions fixed in other miscellaneous places
    • Support Conversations
      • M!Morgan & Inigo Parent/Child
      • M!Morgan & Gaius Parent/Child
      • M!Morgan & Chrom Parent/Child
      • M!Morgan & Priam Parent/Child
      • Sumia & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • Lissa & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • Lucina & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • Emmeryn & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • Olivia & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • Noire & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • Nowi & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • F!Morgan x Laurent
      • M!Morgan x Lucina
      • Lucina & Chrom Parent/Child
      • Lucina & M!Morgan Sibling
      • F!Morgan & Owain Sibling
      • F!Morgan & Cynthia Sibling
  • In addition to new support options, some new support conversations were added in!
    • Normal
      • Sumia & Cordelia S
      • Severa & Noire S
      • Lucina & Kjelle S
      • Chrom & MaMU S
      • Gaius & MaMU S
      • Sully & MaMU Revised C-S
      • Tharja & FeMU S
      • Noire & FeMU S
      • Olivia & FeMU S
      • Sully & FeMU Revised C-S
      • Nowi & FeMU S
      • Panne & FeMU S
      • Lissa & FeMU S
      • Miriel & FeMU S
      • Maribelle & FeMU S
      • Cherche & FeMU S
    • Sibling
      • Lucina & Severa
      • Lucina & F!Morgan
      • M!Morgan & Inigo
      • M!Morgan & Owain
      • M!Morgan & Gerome
      • M!Morgan & Yarne
      • M!Morgan & Cynthia
      • M!Morgan & Severa
      • M!Morgan & Kjelle
      • M!Morgan & Noire
      • M!Morgan & Brady
      • M!Morgan & Laurent
      • M!Morgan & Nah
    • Parent/Child
      • Owain & FeMU
      • Cynthia & FeMU
      • Severa & Chrom
      • Lucina & Cordelia
      • F!Morgan & FeMU
      • F!Morgan & Chrom
      • F!Morgan & Gaius
      • F!Morgan & Inigo
      • F!Morgan & Priam
      • M!Morgan & MaMU
      • M!Morgan & Anna
      • M!Morgan & Aversa
      • M!Morgan & Emmeryn
      • M!Morgan & Olivia
      • M!Morgan & Tharja
      • M!Morgan & Say'ri
      • M!Morgan & Cynthia
      • M!Morgan & Sumia
      • M!Morgan & Cherche
      • M!Morgan & Severa
      • M!Morgan & Sully
      • M!Morgan & Tiki
      • M!Morgan & Cordelia
      • M!Morgan & Kjelle
      • M!Morgan & Noire
      • M!Morgan & Flavia
      • M!Morgan & Panne
      • M!Morgan & Maribelle
      • M!Morgan & Lucina
      • M!Morgan & Miriel
      • M!Morgan & Lissa
      • M!Morgan & Nah
  • Credits
    • @DeathChaos25 who is sort of my partner in crime by this point. They assisted in and continue to make many new discoveries about the game which made some of the features of this hack possible, as well as just giving me help along the way with pretty much anything I could think of! They also coded many of the supports for me, and helped me to work out glitches on others!
    • @TildeHat @TildeHat @TildeHat is the gift that keeps on giving. They made many huge breakthroughs such as discovering how to put in new support conversations and how to add more supports to static.bin.
    • @rambon99 is amazing, they took it upon themselves to not only code every Parent/Child and sibling convo for M!Morgan, but also some other things which I haven't had the opportunity to parse through yet!
    • @funkylandia who made a support conversation-maker which, while still a wip, aided in seeding up and simplifying the process.
    • The various people who wrote, revised, coded, and just looked over these support conversations.
    • And everyone else who has provided help, encouragement, and support along the way!

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Without further ado, the next update for this hack is FINALLY ready! Thanks to advances (actually made a long while ago by now) discovered by @TildeHat and @DeathChaos25 this version doesn't have to remove any support options-- in fact, I can add in as many as I like! I also made a few edits to dialogue here and there to make it gender neutral. Also, this pack includes the universal support log file @TildeHat made, for convenience's sake. Download the files here! The easiest way to install this would be to drag this file's romfs folder into the same location as your main romfs folder and allowing it to overwrite the duplicate items. However, if you have the European or Japanese version the folder names may not be exactly the same, so you can copy/paste the files themselves into the right locations.

Complete List of Changes (v0.2.0):
  • All removed support options restored, all support options in previous version maintained (though it may interact wrongly with old save files containing certain pairings, which I will explain in a later post). Many, many more added. See the complete list of support options not in vanilla Awakening here.
  • All characters except the Morgans (for fear of messing up their paralogue) given functional male and female reclass options to pass down to potential children.
  • @TildeHat's file which unlocks every support in the support log in "extras" and puts in pretty much every support option conceivable-- useful for easily viewing conversations.
  • Text and dialogue changed in many places to either appropriately gender Robin or refer to parents in a gender neutral sense. Note that this is far from completely fixing everywhere the game may misgender characters.
    • Chapter 11 (Partial, Chrom "getting married" text.)
    • Paralogue 12 (Made so that theoretically the Morgans will gender Robin correctly, though obviously as of now there isn't a way to test this)
    • (Haven't tested) Children will gender you correctly in barracks
    • Lucina tile convos
    • Morgan (male and female) tile convos
    • Morgan mentions fixed in other miscellaneous places
    • Support Conversations
      • M!Morgan & Inigo Parent/Child
      • M!Morgan & Gaius Parent/Child
      • M!Morgan & Chrom Parent/Child
      • M!Morgan & Priam Parent/Child
      • Sumia & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • Lissa & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • Lucina & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • Emmeryn & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • Olivia & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • Noire & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • Nowi & F!Morgan Parent/Child
      • F!Morgan x Laurent
      • M!Morgan x Lucina
      • Lucina & Chrom Parent/Child
      • Lucina & M!Morgan Sibling
      • F!Morgan & Owain Sibling
      • F!Morgan & Cynthia Sibling
  • In addition to new support options, some new support conversations were added in!
    • Normal
      • Sumia & Cordelia S
      • Severa & Noire S
      • Lucina & Kjelle S
      • Chrom & MaMU S
      • Gaius & MaMU S
      • Sully & MaMU Revised C-S
      • Tharja & FeMU S
      • Noire & FeMU S
      • Olivia & FeMU S
      • Sully & FeMU Revised C-S
      • Nowi & FeMU S
      • Panne & FeMU S
      • Lissa & FeMU S
      • Miriel & FeMU S
      • Maribelle & FeMU S
      • Cherche & FeMU S
    • Sibling
      • Lucina & Severa
      • Lucina & F!Morgan
      • M!Morgan & Inigo
      • M!Morgan & Owain
      • M!Morgan & Gerome
      • M!Morgan & Yarne
      • M!Morgan & Cynthia
      • M!Morgan & Severa
      • M!Morgan & Kjelle
      • M!Morgan & Noire
      • M!Morgan & Brady
      • M!Morgan & Laurent
      • M!Morgan & Nah
    • Parent/Child
      • Owain & FeMU
      • Cynthia & FeMU
      • Severa & Chrom
      • Lucina & Cordelia
      • F!Morgan & FeMU
      • F!Morgan & Chrom
      • F!Morgan & Gaius
      • F!Morgan & Inigo
      • F!Morgan & Priam
      • M!Morgan & MaMU
      • M!Morgan & Anna
      • M!Morgan & Aversa
      • M!Morgan & Emmeryn
      • M!Morgan & Olivia
      • M!Morgan & Tharja
      • M!Morgan & Say'ri
      • M!Morgan & Cynthia
      • M!Morgan & Sumia
      • M!Morgan & Cherche
      • M!Morgan & Severa
      • M!Morgan & Sully
      • M!Morgan & Tiki
      • M!Morgan & Cordelia
      • M!Morgan & Kjelle
      • M!Morgan & Noire
      • M!Morgan & Flavia
      • M!Morgan & Panne
      • M!Morgan & Maribelle
      • M!Morgan & Lucina
      • M!Morgan & Miriel
      • M!Morgan & Lissa
      • M!Morgan & Nah
  • Credits
    • @DeathChaos25 who is sort of my partner in crime by this point. They assisted in and continue to make many new discoveries about the game which made some of the features of this hack possible, as well as just giving me help along the way with pretty much anything I could think of! They also coded many of the supports for me, and helped me to work out glitches on others!
    • @TildeHat @TildeHat @TildeHat is the gift that keeps on giving. They made many huge breakthroughs such as discovering how to put in new support conversations and how to add more supports to static.bin.
    • @rambon99 is amazing, they took it upon themselves to not only code every Parent/Child and sibling convo for M!Morgan, but also some other things which I haven't had the opportunity to parse through yet!
    • @funkylandia who made a support conversation-maker which, while still a wip, aided in seeding up and simplifying the process.
    • The various people who wrote, revised, coded, and just looked over these support conversations.
    • And everyone else who has provided help, encouragement, and support along the way!
Nice file name lol!

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome release! Downgraded my 3DS recently so I can now use it with layeredfs too! Thank you guys for all the hard work you put in this.
Haha, thanks! This one was a lot of tedious work, adding in all the pointers to static.bin and going through all the repetitive Morgan family convos, but it's worth it in the end!

Reactions: robotortoise

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha, thanks! This one was a lot of tedious work, adding in all the pointers to static.bin and going through all the repetitive Morgan family convos, but it's worth it in the end!
Yeah I bet it was. Oh since I can test it yet, the new MaMU/FeMU avatar supports work by changing the one you added with the logbook in a "normal" avatar or simply adding it is enough?

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking of making the .cia and uploading it on that iso site. Will be my first upload though:toot:

Edit: Will probably upload either tomorrow or over the weekend (Hopefully)

Last edited by Sachi,
Reactions: foreveryang

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +2
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry: