Hardware finally put my new Vita together

BADDINOROX99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a few weeks ago dropped my Vita and broke my screen and right trigger (almost cried) so I threw it in my closet out of site out of mind started looking for a new Vita but only found overpriced blue updated ones but AliExpress came through and helped me bring my Vita back to life for $63 here's the end result

44d85925c5ef24ebd723057966501e97.jpg
36f59b4b95d8cbe9f5206c2d005da847.jpg
23182483735de9cf1b4bf84d17fece52.jpg

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, summoning up a somewhat old topic, but hey?! the questions are valid! :)

How does this screen compare to the original one?
I know it's still LCD, but, as far as you remember, are the colors matching up or have you noticed anything different than your previous screen?
Also, last but not least, does the touch sensor feel the same?

I'm asking because I bought an old white Slim Vita real cheap and it's a bit scratched and was, probably, dropped as I see some somewhat deep scuffs in one of the corners.
I opened to clean it found a "long dead or something" ant farm... :P everything is working perfectly though!

Thx!

BADDINOROX99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, summoning up a somewhat old topic, but hey?! the questions are valid! :)

How does this screen compare to the original one?
I know it's still LCD, but, as far as you remember, are the colors matching up or have you noticed anything different than your previous screen?
Also, last but not least, does the touch sensor feel the same?

I'm asking because I bought an old white Slim Vita real cheap and it's a bit scratched and was, probably, dropped as I see some somewhat deep scuffs in one of the corners.
I opened to clean it found a "long dead or something" ant farm... [emoji14] everything is working perfectly though!

Thx!
to be honest I have not noticed any difference in the screen colors compared to my old screen, touch responses are the same I have not noticed any difference the same goes for the back touch panel everything is exactly the same my Vita feels as good as the day I bought it but it looks a lot better aesthetically.. pretty much the only stuff I brought from the old body was the black bezel that covers the cartridge slot the buttons and motherboard

Reactions: mvmiranda

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 's birth: