Hacking Final Fantasy X Remastered Won't Boot...

thewhitetyger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetz, hope this is the correct forum thread to ask this question...

Made a backup copy of FFX/X-2 remastered for PS3, but the game won't go past the menu when choosing any of the options, just goes to blank screen. Is there some sort of fix/work around for this issue? The game is on the internal HDD due to large files. Would I need to modify the actual eboot.bin of FFX itself in order to get it to run, or is there another fix? I'm fairly familiar with working on backups to get them to run, but this one has me stumped. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Turns out bad file copy, best to use slow but reliable FTP sadly. Thanks anyways.

MODS: Please delete this thread, as it is no longer needed.

Last edited by thewhitetyger,
Reactions: konamicode89

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem with mine, it worked on my 160 HDD but not on my 320 or any higher HDDs...

was it a bad copy? I just tested mine (personal backup) along with my legit save, and both worked. I think I may have tested all saves after doing the keystone thing, but I wanted to make sure.

konamicode89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was it a bad copy? I just tested mine (personal backup) along with my legit save, and both worked. I think I may have tested all saves after doing the keystone thing, but I wanted to make sure.

I actually ripped it from the retail disc so I can't really tell for sure if it's a matter of it being a bad rip though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work