Country
Brazil
Reactions: karu_maikeru

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
just finished the first playthrough of the game. it ends at chapter 8. for pyoxenes I have got only 2 and they were "spoiler beware ".fro rem and machina when they became l'cie and died while fighting together. these are needed for the last battle with Cid when he becomes the l'cie arbiter.

you may find another pyroxene in togoreth region as the first two l'cie of suzaku and byakko fought there.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just finished the first playthrough of the game. it ends at chapter 8. for pyoxenes I have got only 2 and they were "spoiler beware ".fro rem and machina when they became l'cie and died while fighting together. these are needed for the last battle with Cid when he becomes the l'cie arbiter.

you may find another pyroxene in togoreth region as the first two l'cie of suzaku and byakko fought there.
:lol: I have 5 already and only chapter 5 and their are 43 AFAIK in game you missed a lot on first play threw

karu_maikeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
right now i'm at chapter 7 and i have atleast 13 l'cie pyroxenes and i surrendered them all to Atra .. now i'm still locating the remaining 30 pyroxenes :D

HHTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
so how many l'cie pyroxenes do you guys found?
can someone pinpoint out where the l'cie pyroxenes can be seen?

There in total 43 pyroxenes to be found. I'm right now at the beginning of Chapter 3 with 5 of them from McTighe, Aqvi, Corsi, Keziah & Mi-Go.

I am determined to collect them all!

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The crimson codex in chapter 5 doesn't appear anything only balckscreen, I tried all the instruction in the document about black screen in crimson codex and still doesn't work...when i load my chapter 1,2,3 and 4 save file...the crimson codex appear....weird hehe :)

Dalfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The crimson codex in chapter 5 doesn't appear anything only balckscreen, I tried all the instruction in the document about black screen in crimson codex and still doesn't work...when i load my chapter 1,2,3 and 4 save file...the crimson codex appear....weird hehe :)

Quit game, play game, open CC in History and then load game. The problem should be solved.

Reactions: wownmnpare

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude i tried that to...still not appear :)
I do not know what you did or PSP you are using but I am on Chapter 5 myself no problems with CC in history or in game

SkyBladeCloud any chance for an eboot that has the frame rate dropped to something like 25 fps to see if it fixes skipping completely for what I stated before even ME has the same problem with B tooth controller on this game ;)

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ppsspp comes with its own cheat engine that uses CWCheat's format ( _L). It cannot use TempAR's format ( _M).

I know. I have my cheats for cwcheats which I just pasted for TempAR which still works and has no problems [I know its not the right format but it still works for me] and besides most people use cwcheats anyway. That is why I am asking him which kind of cheats system he is asking for so I can post the right ones for him.

Anyways here is my cheat file for cwcheats and my cheats files for ppsspp.

EDIT:
Dang youtube blocked content in US. I can't watch the eng patched walkthoughs to find out how to beat chapter 3. I have to find Rem. I don't know where she is.

Attachments

• ff0 cheats.zip
    431.5 KB · Views: 247

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do I think this is one reason why no recent update from Doom Train probably going after the US people who helped the Trans
I hope not and BTW even another tweak to improve game play use Sony np9660 on PRO CFW the patching system of inferno is disabled with this driver but has the limit unlocked for ISO size ;)

Figured I better warn people when using this tweak the AI is smarter cheaters beware :P

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do I think this is one reason why no recent update from Doom Train probably going after the US people who helped the Trans
I hope not and BTW even another tweak to improve game play use Sony np9660 on PRO CFW the patching system of inferno is disabled with this driver but has the limit unlocked for ISO size ;)

Figured I better warn people when using this tweak the AI is smarter cheaters beware :P

I don't know why you people are acting like the team has forsaken us. They literally JUST released a nearly 2 year tedious project. They probably want a break.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why you people are acting like the team has forsaken us. They literally JUST released a nearly 2 year tedious project. They probably want a break.
Who and were do you get I think they have abandon this I just stated that maybe only

besides I was the one that said on prior post WoW about the time spent

Sam-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if there is somebody had this issue like me, it happening whenever i choose a unit to attack in a strategic mission :(

10352746_1502429916653167_5724333031193172297_n.jpg

Reactions: wownmnpare

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sometimes I wonder where I went wrong and why I'm so dissatisfied with my life
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Then I find myself arguing with someone on reddit about how blatantly wrong their understanding of the USB Power Delivery specification is.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    At 1 AM.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where did I go wrong, again? 😕
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What do you mean?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, always blame women
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Blame woke.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Blame society.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Woke isn't part of society they woke up from it
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    *spends years yelling "wake up sheeple"
    *acts shocked when they actually wake up
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Make up your mind.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean the government doesn't care? :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The government
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol jedi fallen order crashed on SteamDeck through ea play guess the deck doesn't have the force
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Well it's called the "fallen" order, not the "stable" order.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The "smooth running" order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess they weren't lying about not bring compatible
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ea play is such hot garbage for making you register per console
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ea play is such hot garbage for making you register per console