Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

blackfire219

D-Wheeler Accel Duelist
Trophies
XP
Country
True, the link's already down.. please re-upload it again Sky.. I accidentally deleted my backup of the new merging files, so right now I'm still using the old 2GB merging files..

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
They are back online on my blog.

EDIT: btw, the mediafire links are the previous version. That previous version actually has the advantage that is under 2GB, and work on every CFW. BUT it has downsampled videos (which is unnoticeable for many people).

HeeroJiro

Forever A Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am amazed by the progress that has been made i cant wait till the patch release yall have dun an awesome job and i hope the team stays together to do other games because i really like this team. it seems that yall work really well together :3

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if that's the case, then so be it. Sean's done so much in a small amount of time. I've only seen one other translator who matches his pace when he wants to... that would be throughhim413, the guy who runs Absolute Zero Translations. He's managed to get 3 full english patches out for 3 Tales of games.

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I wouldn't like fans to worry in vain so:

-IDK why the weekly report hasn't been posted but It's been a lot of progress, I can't give you exact numbers, but if my calculations are correct the main scenario is about 90% done.
-Sean is not dead, he still with us and yeah, even if he couldn't do as much as he usually does, he's still one of the most active members and I thank him for that.
-I'm not posting a lot on my blog either. I don't feel comfortable any more with wordpress limitations and I'm revamping the blog as a self-hosted magazine crossover. Should be available soon.

~Sky

trenso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys have been doing so much thanks i can't wait to play this game with the patch. I beat it in Japanese which was challenging since i could only understand a little and had to memorize everything else. So excited

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky, have you been able to modify the videos with subs and not lose video resolution? I'm just asking because I want to play full screen with PPSSPP on my laptop. I hope it isn't like Crisis Core's videos. You really notice the low quality of Crisis Core's videos when they are full screen like that.

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm afraid that has no solution. All PSP (prerrendered) videos are 480*272. Even if we manage to edit them without loosing quality, it's impossible to increase its quality, and when expanding such a low resolution in a big screen, there will always be a noticeable pixelization.

trenso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a question about the multi-player will we be able to use it with 1000 models and ad-hoc after this project is finished?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1