OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HeyA!

sorry if i am posting in wrong area...

I recently get my 3ds and acekard2i ( and i uptade then to use on my 3ds) with akaio 1.8.6a , i can play all the games that i test... (including pokemon black, ToL Spirit tracks, Pokemon HG,etc..) up to now... the Final Fantasy III can't run!!!!
hate2.gif
when i open then starts normaly, presenting the logos screens and when the intro video start, the screen becomes black and is one wheezing repeating

please anyone can explain-me? and what i do to play this game again?? D== (I played on my old DSL that was stolen) i was at the end and still have my save...
sorry for bad english...

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Zukohone said:
HeyA!

I recently get my 3ds and acekard2i ( and i uptade then to use on my 3ds) with akaio 1.8.6a , i can play all the games that i test... (including pokemon black, ToL Spirit tracks, Pokemon HG,etc..) up to now... the Final Fantasy III can't run!!!!
hate2.gif
when i open then starts normaly, presenting the logos screens and when the intro video start, the screen becomes black and is one wheezing repeating

please anyone can explain-me? and what i do to play this game again?? D== (I played on my old DSL that was stolen) i was at the end and still have my save...
sorry for bad english...
Have you tried reformatting the microSD (copy everything from the card to your computer and then delete everything from the card. Copy everything back to the card and voilà). If this doesn't work, try a different dump of the game (sometimes the ROM gets corrupted when making a backup even though it says the backup is complete).

-Qtis

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zukohone said:
HeyA!

hate2.gif

sorry for bad english...

Do you have AAP enabled on the game? Try disabling the AAP. You might have a patched ROM which could be causing issues if AAP is enabled. Since other games are working, its most likely an issue with the ROM itself, or the sav file.

Zukohone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've tried to reformat my sd card, and the error continues. what is the recomended type formating style? ( FAT, FAT32...) o use the default FAT i've try two roms from a i get in diferents sites but the error persist... and what is APP ( if is the bypass aint-piracy i try with able, eneble and deafult and error persist) if anyone knows a Fix version or how i make to fix or anything related tell to me please

(PS: i have the original game card, but i like to play in my flash cads to preserve my card and to make me more versatile to have my all games in one card >>Piracy is Bad D=!!

vyperstrike

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Google is your friend.

Apparently this was an issue with AKAIO 1.5(link), it seems that it was fixed, then rebroken. I can confirm it doesn't work, and there's a thread about it here.

If you read through the posts, it does indeed freeze when trying to load an intro video. If you rapidly press A as the game starts however, you can skip the video, and the game will load correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...