ROM Hack Final Fantasy Explorers - Gateway Cheats *Not Mine*

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi ! :)You can find the source code here.

The sources are a mess, but it was sort of my first "deep" experience with C.
I'm sure there is a lot of code which can be shortened, enhanced even some parts of the code are useless because it's a test or other things unfinished.

But I've stopped working on this and the function I've thought I'll implement won't see daylight anytime soon ad I don't even know if i'll add them one day. ^^

I'm working on my Memory Explorer now so if it can help someone to have a good base for doing plugin with spoiler or else, have fun.
You can also take my main and add it to your plugins, it will permit you to create plugins with multiplayer still enabled.
I do not see why NTR Cheats should stay offline when Gateway Users can cheat online. :P

The Source is actually decent. To translate Gateshark Code into C Code you have to understand what the Gateshark Code actually does, which you did.
Your C Code is basically a 1 to 1 translation to what the Gateshark code does.

You could probably make the base pointer part a lot better by just checking the base pointer on the first run instead of regetting it for every code activation.
Didn't really look through all of it but there is not need to have 3 functions for the material code.
Code:
void   materials_x99()
{
   int base_pointer = READU32(0x0072E168);
   if (base_pointer != 0x0)
   {
     ptr = base_pointer + 0xFFFFEB30;
     for (int i = 0; i < 97; i++)
     {
       WRITEU8(ptr, 0x63);
       ptr++;
     }
     ptr += 0x02; //0xFFFFEB93
     for (int i = 0; i < 201; i++)
     {
       WRITEU8(ptr, 0x63);
       ptr++;
     }
     ptr += 0x1E; //0xFFFFEC7A
     for (int i = 0; i < 12; i++)
     {
       WRITEU8(ptr, 0x63);
       ptr++
     }
   }
}

Last edited by TheDeKay,
Reactions: Margarine67

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you :)

Yeah, at first I had reunite the 3 codes in once but I let it after because I like the idea of choosing what you edit and not having all at once.
One of the thing I would like to implement was an Inventory editor, to edit the number of a single object instead of having the whole thing. ^^

You're right for the pointer check, except for some code, which are changing every time you're changing zone. :)

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you :)

Yeah, at first I had reunite the 3 codes in once but I let it after because I like the idea of choosing what you edit and not having all at once.
One of the thing I would like to implement was an Inventory editor, to edit the number of a single object instead of having the whole thing. ^^

You're right for the pointer check, except for some code, which are changing every time you're changing zone. :)

An Inventory Editor shouldn't be to big of a deal if you can provide the Slot/Item you want to have.
I am really not a C programmer though. I have some experience and can read it and write basic stuff but I am just learning it. (I am more the C# and ASM guy)

Last edited by TheDeKay,

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, I even took the order of the object by using the code one by one and noting the new item appearing in the list (quite long x)).

But after that I've just let go and start something more fun with the memory explorer. :P

Prince Frost

Trophies
XP
Country
That's really odd...

What do you mean by it's not working ?
Nothing happen when you press them ?

Is there a new game update out ?

It worked, I just need to reset my console and boot up ntr and the game every after when I first use ntr to ffex. 2nd boot it will work. 1st boot, not work. Only inf. HP and AP and Skill cooldown are working at 1st boot. The rest are in 2nd boot.

Last edited by Prince Frost,

Aurangzeb56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Im
It worked, I just need to reset my console and boot up ntr and the game every after when I first use ntr to ffex. 2nd boot it will work. 1st boot, not work. Only inf. HP and AP and Skill cooldown are working at 1st boot. The rest are in 2nd boot.
I'm having the same problem as you did. Could you please explain it again how you got these codes to work? I'm actually not able to understand what you meant. ^^" Could you please re explain it?

Uziumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All seem to work except for Resonance. I just can't get it to work at all. Pressed L+Up on either the Stick or the Pad and it does nothing.

Yinxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi ! :)

I've updated the plugin with a new cheat !
The unlock DLC quests code by @TheDeKay.

So all the thanks goes to him for this code. ;)

Code:
- Infinite HP
- Infinite AP
- Resonance 99999
- No skills cooldown
- No time quest
- Gils MAX
- CP MAX
- All consumables x99
- All Materials x99
- All Atmalith/Magicites x99
- Monster 1, 2, 3 infinite life
- Unlock DLC Quests

-Switch mode (for using another address if the resonance cheat don't work for you)
-Can use the cheats in multiplayer
Code:
- Added the unlock DLC Quest code by @TheDeKay

You can find the source code here.

The sources are a mess, but it was sort of my first "deep" experience with C.
I'm sure there is a lot of code which can be shortened, enhanced even some parts of the code are useless because it's a test or other things unfinished.

But I've stopped working on this and the function I've thought I'll implement won't see daylight anytime soon ad I don't even know if i'll add them one day. ^^

I'm working on my Memory Explorer now so if it can help someone to have a good base for doing plugin with spoiler or else, have fun.
You can also take my main and add it to your plugins, it will permit you to create plugins with multiplayer still enabled.
I do not see why NTR Cheats should stay offline when Gateway Users can cheat online. :P
Wow damn, tysm I was getting bored of the game and was stuck but you saved me lol.

Is it just me or do cheats make games more fun after you're bored of the game? Many more things to "explore". :ha:

HeWhoSucksBlood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I bring up the cheat menu?? I put the folders in the plugin folder, opened Boot NTR and got the screen to flash green upon opening the game. But none of the button combos I've seen in this thread do anything? So how do I get it to open???

Zogan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm dumb. I just realized what I was doing wrong. Lol. The plugin works fine now. Thanks!

Last edited by Zogan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT