blackfira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
s1.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
I've tried everything, patching arm7, using the bypass code, dsatm. All it gives me is a white screen, or saying it can't save.

frown.gif
((((

Anyone help?

enigmak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
This is ridicilous. After so many roms being unplayable the EDGE team has yet to release a new firmware update. If by the end of November there hasn't been an update on this situation I will give up on the card.

enigmak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
inferleon said:
OMG I can't believe these noobs dont know how to fix this...
If you dont know how to get the code from cheats.gbatemp.net, use the search button or just Google it.

It isn't really about the codes, or the ''noobs'' not knowing how to fix it. They wouldn't have to try to fix it if the product was well maintained and supported. I understand the need to make a Rom work at launch date where the developers of the card couldn't have known of the situation, but seeing how other card makers have come to the solution, it is just disappointing. Personally, I am sick of trying to find a backdoor solution in order to play the latest and greatest, and I really don't care if cooking mama 3 works. The games that matter just don't run natively.

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it gives a save related error, try to delete or backup some saves on your pc. Till now I managed to get all ds roms to work on Edge:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played