OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there,
I get corrupted with my sd card
I finished install the b9strap and luma (input the key conbination and it shows "SigHaxed FIRM install success!" and enable "Show NAND or user string in System Settings" and press start and reboot)and I still have not write luma into ctrnand
3DS was power off normally, sd was still normal when I connect it to PC, and found it corrupted when I connect to PC again.
I just have the copy of
1. Backup folder under Luma
2. sd card backup before everything started (OFW)
Now I have some files recovered from corrupted sd, but they all lost the original directory.
So I want to know which file/size should be appear under the Luma folder or any step I can regenerate it.
Thanks in advance

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,
I get corrupted with my sd card
I finished install the b9strap and luma (input the key conbination and it shows "SigHaxed FIRM install success!" and enable "Show NAND or user string in System Settings" and press start and reboot)and I still have not write luma into ctrnand
3DS was power off normally, sd was still normal when I connect it to PC, and found it corrupted when I connect to PC again.
I just have the copy of
1. Backup folder under Luma
2. sd card backup before everything started (OFW)
Now I have some files recovered from corrupted sd, but they all lost the original directory.
So I want to know which file/size should be appear under the Luma folder or any step I can regenerate it.
Thanks in advance
First, format the sd card as Fat32 32kb cluster size and check it with h2testw to make sure it's not faulty or dying. Run it with the "read and verify" setting.
If it fails the test then you shouldn't use it. You'd need to get a new replacement sd card and test it just the same when you get it.

After making sure it's not faulty, get the Luma3DS files from here and place them on the root of the sdcard and boot the system again.

sth_else

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First, format the sd card as Fat32 32kb cluster size and check it with h2testw to make sure it's not faulty or dying. Run it with the "read and verify" setting.
If it fails the test then you shouldn't use it. You'd need to get a new replacement sd card and test it just the same when you get it.

After making sure it's not faulty, get the Luma3DS files from here and place them on the root of the sdcard and boot the system again.
Thank you for the useful information. Seems to be the old card reader problem but I got a new sd card anyway.
My 3DS is working now.😄

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/dCvPALlXf6k?si=79a51f2Fxz9buHTX