OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I’m after some advise and help please

I’m new to the Nintendo switch and trying to get the kids some games

I’m looking at picking up a used pre-Owned fifa legacy game cartridge. Can someone please tell me if I will be simply able to play the game using just the cartridge or to I have to purchase an online account and purchase additional things?

Will the game play ok just from the cartridge?

Many thanks!

pojes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all

I’m looking at picking up a used pre-Owned fifa legacy game cartridge. Can someone please tell me if I will be simply able to play the game using just the cartridge or to I have to purchase an online account and purchase additional things?

Many thanks! fifa mobile pc
Yes, you can play the pre-owned FIFA Legacy game directly from the cartridge on your Nintendo Switch without the need to purchase an online account or additional items. The cartridge contains the game data, providing a complete gaming experience.

arquillos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! easy question for all the FIFA fans out there.
Which FIFA version (19,20,21...) plays better on the Switch? I personally think FC24 lags too much to be enjoyable :(
Should I try Fifa 19 or 20 instead?

Deshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
until 24, all Fifa on switch are the same game with only cosmetics (shirts, stadiums...) up to date so pick the one you prefer.
No mode added, no system update, no engine upgrade...

ReactionLast111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all

Many thanks! label maker

Until now, all FIFA releases on the Nintendo Switch have essentially been identical games, differing only in cosmetic updates such as team kits and stadium designs. With no additional game modes, system updates, or engine upgrades, the choice ultimately boils down to personal preference. Whether you opt for the latest release or stick with an older version, the core gameplay experience remains consistent across all iterations. Therefore, select the FIFA game that appeals to you most aesthetically, as gameplay mechanics and features remain unchanged throughout.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU