Gaming FIFA 11

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FIFA 11 is coming out in 2 weeks time on Ps3, X360, Wii and PSP.
Anybody on this site hyped for it?
Im getting the PSP, Wii and PS3 versions
I will buy the Wii and PS3 versions and dload the psp one

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for it, I pre-ordered it but I know places where I can pick up the game atleast 5 days before release date so im just gonna do that. The demo is sick, no more stupid animations where the ball is stuck for a second while all of your players stand there like idiots watching the ball instead of chasing it to recover it, the defense is totally revamped in this game I love it. They got the little things right too. Cristiano Ronaldo has his unique running and passing styles in the game, makes me wanna use Real Madrid alot more.

Picking up the PS3 version and probably downloading the PSP version so i can be entertained on the go.

SilentRevolt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
getting the xbox 360,psp and maybe the pc version.
i watched the gamescom trailer and there is "become a goalkeeper"lol cant wait to try
nyanya.gif

SilentRevolt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kevin1231 said:
Can't wait for it, I pre-ordered it but I know places where I can pick up the game atleast 5 days before release date so im just gonna do that. The demo is sick, no more stupid animations where the ball is stuck for a second while all of your players stand there like idiots watching the ball instead of chasing it to recover it, the defense is totally revamped in this game I love it. They got the little things right too. Cristiano Ronaldo has his unique running and passing styles in the game, makes me wanna use Real Madrid alot more.

Picking up the PS3 version and probably downloading the PSP version so i can be entertained on the go.

Omg i really wnted to try the demo but i cant T_T

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk