Gaming FFXIII: what did(n't) you like about it?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh well that statement was based on my belief that most of the women in FF games have little to no personality other than their love attachment to said whiny punks.
It may be a rash statement since I havent studied every FF female character in the series of course but its a trend among those I've seen.

Though no character in the FF series, or at least those I have played, is really in any danger of being called well characterised I will give that most of the female characters seem to have had the typical scene play out
Set Final Fantasy story planning department
Scene final meeting for new mainline game story
Boss Right, so we have the basic story arc and most of the characters. It is a bit of a clichéd environmentalist cum humanist affair but the audience are only gamers so it is not like they know any better.
Some C level exec Are the kids still into environmentalism?
Boss Yeah those hippies keep bothering us for stats on our products
Some C level exec [quick flashback to the lost summer between law school and MBA school following the grateful dead, the herpes scars grow slightly warm]. Fair enough.
Jenkins What if the female lead was also the main characters love interest?
Boss Come on Jenkins that is a bit cliché even for this
Jenkins What if they had some kind of relationship in the past... also amnesia/harem/tragic death (delete as appropriate, or don't for a really fun time)
Boss This is why you are still with this company Jenkins.
#murmurs of ascent#

However as far as standing on their own two feet you have a reasonable selection to pick from. Even those that do not often seem to grow into it, though such things are somewhat cheapened by them often having the quite literal power of the gods helping them through it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0