Hacking FFCC MLaaK Guides

Keshire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably release a mod for this this weekend but here are the line numbers of everything I've changed so far with comments:
Code:
18990: //[Keshire] Max Hero Defines
19000: //[Keshire] Default Hero Value of 5
19074: //[Keshire] Another Default hero define, must be a sanity check
19176: //[Keshire] Yet again setting the max heroes to Default

19376: //[Keshire] Check to make sure we're under Max Supported Heroes
19382: //[Keshire] Cheap Heroes!
19434: //[Keshire] Cheap Pay Increases!
19444: //[Keshire] Give them more money than they could ever handle!!! Or Max money, whichever comes first

19601: //[Keshire] NOTE: If I wanted to stop bleeding building resources, but thats a 'blatent cheat', so I won't do it [/Keshire]
19641: //[Keshire] NOTE: If I wanted to stop bleeding money, but thats a 'blatent cheat', so I won't do it [/Keshire]
19747: //[Keshire] Any good Munchkin Dictator over-taxes his people!

19805: //[Keshire] I think this is behest complete moral increase mode multiplier??
19836: //[Keshire] NOTE: Usage of Moral sphere [/Keshire]
20347: //[Keshire] This should be the max number of buildings
21380: //[Keshire] Evil Dictators threaten adventurers, not boost moral, so no more spheres
22211: //[keshire] Create Moogle Traveller
23425: //[Keshire] Get Closest Market for Live in Moogles, when I get around to moogle heroes
23540: //[Keshire] NOTE: Has Market for Apprentice Moogles, when I get around to moogle heroes [/Keshire]
32352: //[Keshire] Max population and Neighbor Range defines
32361: //[Keshire] Default max population
32419: //[Keshire] NOTE: Construction Costs, but you should have enough resources that it doesn't matter //[/Keshire]
32520: //[Keshire] But what if I WANT more than 150 population?? I thought the max pop was 50 anyway??
32564: //[Keshire] Ratio's for increased Day based on happiness!

79941: //[Keshire] Handles some Shrine Bonuses (for Party Only?)
79948: //[Keshire] NOTE: Need to res Dead Members at some point[/Keshire]
79969: //[Keshire] NOTE: Wonder if I can add elemental effects to weapons here?? [/Keshire]
79991: //[Keshire] NOTE: Wonder if I can give everyone passive abilities here?? [/Keshire]

81271: //[Keshire] Moral Mode Stat Bonus
82368: //[Keshire] Park Stat bonus
82420: //[Keshire] Pray stat bonus

84723: //[Keshire] NOTE: Adjusted stats based on personalities, change when get time [/Keshire]
85634: //[Keshire] NOTE: Combat calculations!! [/Keshire]

96524: //[Keshire] Moral Sphere Mode Stuff when talked to. Screw that, Always give bonus and relationship!!
96561: //[Keshire] Moral Sphere Mode Stuff
96652: //[Keshire] Moral Sphere Mode Stuff
96752: //[Keshire] Moral Sphere Mode Stuff
97045: //[Keshire] Moral Sphere Mode Stuff

106530: //[Keshire] Max Medals Define, set to 1 since they are infinite now anyway
106689: //[Keshire] Infinite Special Medals!!

I also went into loadcomp.nut:
Code:
Removed Research Material Limits
Removed Purchase Unlock of Higher Level Magic (ie Fire, Fira, Firaga gained at purchase level 0)
Munchkinized Abilities (infinite uses!)
De-Munchkinized Monsters (Weak weapon, Bite Only, Removed Armors)

Keshire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ryouta said:
Is there anyways to hack DLC items into this or no

You'd need the assets (models, textures, map items, etc etc) and if you had those then you most likely wouldn't need to hack DLC items into it.

locoss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi man! I read your post and used your pack to extract files from a WAD, then i used the other tool to open the 0000002.app, but now im stuck!

I make a WAD from the VIDEO that came with the wiis, the video that show how the wii works with the internet. I think it cames with the wii USA.

Its a nice video

When I opened the 0000002.app i receive a list, and the videos are testS.mod, testF.mod, testE.mod. S for spanish, F for French and E for english.

But i dont know what kind of video format uses the Wii. I renamed the file to avi, mpeg, flv, etc and nothing... so im out of any ideas.

what do you think?

Cheers

Axion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The toolkit link is down please reupload thank you.

Alright I was able to do it it is pretty darned simple now this thread seems to be dead though I am just trying to get someone to post some more script changes or maybe reupload the scripts that Kes made.

afarinah1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Syangel said:
Part one: The WAD, and the tools.

Im not allowed to supply the WAD, obtain it yourself. they way im promoting is actually buying it.
What you will need for editing this wad is
1.The wad
2. My compiled tool pack (here)
3. a hex editor

Has anyone here still had "compiled tool pack" and willing to share it again please
smile.gif
? link has been down...

Azdraxian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a dead thread but still if anyone has Keshires scripts I would love to get ahold of them, or any decent scripts for hacking this wad file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny