yaynds.gif

Boneman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try not to be like me and play over 9 hrs into the Jap version, but only intending to put it on your card to watch the intro fmv, then having to be cruel and take it off your card, delete the save and still have 2 more weeks left after a month of waiting.....
lecture.gif

shaoranm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try not to be like me and play over 9 hrs into the Jap version, but only intending to put it on your card to watch the intro fmv, then having to be cruel and take it off your card, delete the save and still have 2 more weeks left after a month of waiting.....
lecture.gif

Too late for me, I just started playing the Jap version!
cry.gif

I can understand a bit of Japanese, but when I can't understand the characters anymore, I get bored trying to understand it at all.. Can't wait for the English release...

sandreezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lmao, jap version, i couldnt even get out of the cave. i died on the first boss.

if i beat it first try on the US version, i will be mad. it should be hard.

im glad i didnt try to beat it again though, save that for the US release

deathspawn999

Trophies
XP
Country
you probably couldnt beat the jap version because you couldnt read the words. unless you can read the words in which case it really is hard.

masvill20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, if you're willing enough to play a Japanese game, then it goes to show you're also willing to finish it. Forget the language barrier, if you're having fun while playing, it doesn't matter if you lose. As long as you have fun.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'm looking forward to the english release
smile.gif
Finally some quality RPGs start hitting the DS. I'm currently stuck at a boss in Magical Starsign
frown.gif
come on FF3.

tama_mog

Kupo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just finished all sidequests and @ level 72 with basically everything in children of mana.....only things missing = some of the elusive "best" set of equipment after the dragon equipment, but everything else I have. I'm planning to just sit down later and finish the game in about 20-30 minutes (character is too strong, so shouldn't be a problem). I was going to play magical starsign next but from the reviews I've read...call me old school but I really can't imagine playing a whole rpg with the touchpad.....which appears to be the best way to play magical starsign and I'm not too keen on that. I've watched my gf play ff3 (she's japanese) and she likes using the touchpad, everything looks real cool but I tried to look as little as possible heh. Really looking forward to this thing Need another rpg to play to keep me busy after gyakuten saiban. And have Elite Beat Agents to play on the side. Should keep me entertained for awhile. =P FF3 should @ least last me 80+ hours the way I'm planning to play it.

GouK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has this version of FFIII seriously never released before? I thought they released this in the US but on as a different # here. OR it was released in the anthology for PSX back in the day.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has this version of FFIII seriously never released before? I thought they released this in the US but on as a different # here. OR it was released in the anthology for PSX back in the day.
Never been released. The FF3 that we got in the US is actually FF6 in Japan. I wonder how this messes up the numbering. Like if people are searching for the DS version they're going to get info on the SNES version.

redmanmark86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ah man the game just looks awesome and so much variation as well with how you can have your group...

and as for children of mana, im so desperately waiting a new RPG i stopped play half way through with Ferrik at level 42 and restarted with Wanderer and i have just completed the desert bit and alreayd at level 40.... whats the max level for this game? 100?

tama_mog

Kupo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
most likely 99.....but after finishing the game now @ level 74.....I can't find anymore sidequests to do except the typical dudbears quest and the ending was mediocre....so I guess that's the end of the game for me. Time to move on, waiting for ff3 and have gyakuten saiban 2 and elite beat agents meanwhile to tie me over. =P

Danicakk

Trophies
XP
Country
So the game comes out in stores 5 days from now...and it's still not released? What's the average turnaround time? I feel like the Japanese version came out earlier than the game was in stores, but maybe I was wrong.

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ah man the game just looks awesome and so much variation as well with how you can have your group...

and as for children of mana, im so desperately waiting a new RPG i stopped play half way through with Ferrik at level 42 and restarted with Wanderer and i have just completed the desert bit and alreayd at level 40.... whats the max level for this game? 100?

It was either lvl 99 or lvl 100.....I posted an M3 Save on the M3 Save Archive of the japanese version of Children of Mana with pretty much everything (except the side quests) beaten and maxed out.

tama_mog

Kupo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So the game comes out in stores 5 days from now...and it's still not released? What's the average turnaround time? I feel like the Japanese version came out earlier than the game was in stores, but maybe I was wrong.

I believe the date has changed to the 20th of novemeber from what I'm seeing around on delivery leadtimes on the games I've ordered.

Valshar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If there's a game I wanna buy before trying it, this is it. But gosh, that's gonna be hard.

edit: by the way, isn't the game going to have an european release? it's not on gamefaq's' upcoming releases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro