Hacking Few questions….

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Awesome, I don’t ever plan on getting my SysNAND dirty. I keep it clean and stock.
I'm online in cfw only for years now, it's what atmosphere is designed for. I don't even remember when I last used stock. Same for some of my friends.
As long as you don't use any nsps/xci and don't do other banwothy stuff, like cheating online, you are pretty much safe with sysnand cfw.
It also allows you to use overlays or other tools to make switching between online and offline nand much more convinient.

Atmosphere redirects all Telemetry to a loopback address. Nothing ever gets sent by "logs". But they can still see your NSPs installed if you go online with a dirty nand.

It also redirects all creports to the SD Card, so there is no creports on the Switch itself.
Yep, but you can never be fully sure, that there is nothing else that uses the serial, so better be safe by not blanking prodinfo on the online nand.

Qeality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen it many times before where someone boots switch to syscfw, put it in sleep and forget about it, install an nsp and got banned. Especially inexperienced users with kids. That's why I don't like it when an AIO pack, which primarily used by inexperienced users, add syscfw option.
I see what you mean. Themes can be helpful. I set light for SysNAND and custom theme or dark theme for emu.

MrMrMr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I removed my SD to fit the ini file on. When I put it back in it said I should safety remove and it restated the switch.

What procedure do I do now to put payload back on, as it’s in effect been powered off? I followed the guide above, on coding have to do the whole procedure just wondering what bit.

Also is there a way to safety remove the SD to copy files back and forward without having to power cycle? Or do you have to use FTP or an app for USB transfer with the SD left in switch?

Thanks

Qeality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I removed my SD to fit the ini file on. When I put it back in it said I should safety remove and it restated the switch.

What procedure do I do now to put payload back on, as it’s in effect been powered off? I followed the guide above, on coding have to do the whole procedure just wondering what bit.

Also is there a way to safety remove the SD to copy files back and forward without having to power cycle? Or do you have to use FTP or an app for USB transfer with the SD left in switch?

Thanks
You can boot into Hekate and remove SD while in Hekate or use usb tool in Hekate so you don’t have to remove SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto