Gaming FE: Fates SE Question / Understanding

BrainRush

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there, i still don't understand the SE edition that well. As far as i know the SE Edition includes all 3 versions of the Game so 3 in 1 basically but why is it just 1,9GB then ?. Birthright and Conquest are each 1,6GB big however, the SE edition has on top of that also the third game included. How is that possible?.

Ps: Don't say it's "magic" pls :D

Last edited by BrainRush,

SuswaySandwich

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Birthright, Conquest and Revelations all use the same models and basic resources for the characters, etc. The main difference between BR,CQ and R are the scripted events and text that make up the story.
SE should indeed only be a bit larger than BR or CQ. It is not literally 3 games in one. It's 3 versions of the same base-game's storyline.
[I know your question is a few days old but I thought you'd like an answer anyway.]

Reactions: BrainRush

BrainRush

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Birthright, Conquest and Revelations all use the same models and basic resources for the characters, etc. The main difference between BR,CQ and R are the scripted events and text that make up the story.
SE should indeed only be a bit larger than BR or CQ. It is not literally 3 games in one. It's 3 versions of the same base-game's storyline.
[I know your question is a few days old but I thought you'd like an answer anyway.]

Thanks for the clarification ! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...