Not open for further replies.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Do I have to say magic words to download these files? 'Cause these links are stregnthing my horrible impression of Microsoft. Couldn't you use Mediafire or something?

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mirror download links (via Mediafire) are now available in the first post!

Enjoy!
smile.gif

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hmmm, that changes everithing.. But, if I have an external HD formated in wii file system, full of games, I can´t resize that partition and create another one only for roms, can I?

I will not, repeat, WILL NOT copy all my 300 games again to the HD only because of roms...
biggrin.gif

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
TroyTheZombie said:
heh, I am surprised people are still using these.

Well, nice job keeping them up to date.

feel free to update my animated ones with embedded ones as well.

Cos USB drives dont work with forwarders for some reason, as no settings.xml files are created!!

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Any update on the SMSPlus channel , LWares???.

Also if i could twist your arm into doing a PC Engine emulator channel aswell for Hugo/WiiEngine, heres some pics for the channel itself if this helps...

PCEngine_Logo.png

PC_Engine.jpg

PC-Engine_FirstModel.jpg

And the actual emulator itself, http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Hugo-Wii

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will not be adding any new channels which weren't made by troythezombie and i do not have the knowledge to create these. I will only be updating the channels in the first post only and may add new ones which were created originaly.

a SMS+ channel will be uploaded soon. Please, be patient!

askeptic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LWares, thank you VERY much!! Been looking forever for the wads to these updated emulators. Finally this post! Perfect man. (or Lady)

* I know this is an easy question ... I saw your post about where the roms go on the nes and vba emulators... What should the folder names be for the Genesis and snes emulators? Thanks!

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
askeptic said:
LWares, thank you VERY much!! Been looking forever for the wads to these updated emulators. Finally this post! Perfect man. (or Lady)

* I know this is an easy question ... I saw your post about where the roms go on the nes and vba emulators... What should the folder names be for the Genesis and snes emulators? Thanks!
First of all, in case you are wondering... I am a male.
smile.gif

Second, the folder names should be:

Gens+: gensplus
Snes9x GX: snes9x
FCE Ultra GX: fceugx
VBA GX: vbagx

lowtek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love your designs!!!! Clean menu design I love it, I just wish they were forwarders!

Good job, I just would prefer forwarders.

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When this suggests that an update is available after launching, it is ok to accept? Or do I need to wait and download and reinstall each revision from here?

And thanks for these. I love the menu design.

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kid sampson said:
When this suggests that an update is available after launching, it is ok to accept? Or do I need to wait and download and reinstall each revision from here?

I do not supply on-demand updates of these channels via the actual emulators. These updates are direct from the author and install a new version to your SD card to load via the Homebrew Channel.

Excitedguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LWares said:
kid sampson said:

I do not supply on-demand updates of these channels via the actual emulators. These updates are direct from the author and install a new version to your SD card to load via the Homebrew Channel.

Well why not just make forwarder versions of these channels so they point to the SD card so we don't have to deal with using out of date emulators and the anyoyying pop-ups that keep telling us a new version is available everytime we launch one of these wads. It would actually be less work for you since you wouldn't have to compile new wads every time an emulator gets an update. Not trying to rant, just giving a helpful suggestion that would make a lot of people happy. Trust me.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lol, I'll be fixing the little usb HD issue people are having, but only with my animated forwarders. expect them either today or tomorrow. Oddly, they work fine for some, others they don't.

They will only read the boot.dol from the sd card however, the issue lies in usbloadergx's forwarder code. So they'll be using djdynamites sdhc forwarder code instead.
Reading roms visa usb should work just fine however.

actually, hell, I'll knock them together right now.

I think I'll also finally get to work on my next channel.
It will only be a nes one, just to get back into the swing of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY