gamecube forwader problems

ShaBBy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
During the process of homebrewing a Wii for my friend, I wanted to install GameCube games to the Wii's main menu as channels to streamline the process for him. To do so, I've been using WADs and YAWMM. The process has been just fine for all of my Wii games, but attempting to start a GameCube game from the main menu only gives this error message:

DML Game Booter v1.01 Final by FIX94

Please select a game with the Wiimote(GameCube Controller) Digital Pad.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std: :out_of_range'
what(): vector: :_M_range_check
Abort called.

In addition, all of the emulators I've download have similar issues. FCE ULTRA GX, Snes9x GX and Genesis Plus GX all reset the console within seconds of pressing Start.

I haven't the slightest clue what could possibly be doing this.
-No settings in USBLoaderGX seem to help
-The games boot perfectly fine from the USBLoaderGX menu as well as Nintendont itself, and
-Reinstalling the WADs gives the same results

Any help would be much appreciated :D

Last edited by ShaBBy,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
During the process of homebrewing a Wii for my friend, I wanted to install GameCube games to the Wii's main menu as channels to streamline the process for him. To do so, I've been using WADs and YAWMM. The process has been just fine for all of my Wii games, but attempting to start a GameCube game from the main menu only gives this error message:

DML Game Booter v1.01 Final by FIX94

Please select a game with the Wiimote(GameCube Controller) Digital Pad.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std: :out_of_range'
what(): vector: :_M_range_check
Abort called.

In addition, all of the emulators I've download have similar issues. FCE ULTRA GX, Snes9x GX and Genesis Plus GX all reset the console within seconds of pressing Start.

I haven't the slightest clue what could possibly be doing this.
-No settings in USBLoaderGX seem to help
-The games boot perfectly fine from the USBLoaderGX menu as well as Nintendont itself, and
-Reinstalling the WADs gives the same results

Any help would be much appreciated :D
Too many forwarders will bloat the Wii's system memory. USB Loader GX will be enough to find what games you want.

Reactions: morning_glory

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch