befleck98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello everyone
i know that have other topics about that, but i cannot fix that issue

i've already formatted my sd as fat32 twice, i can only install cias when i was installing anemone, checkpoint... after that the "install" option doesnt show for me anymore

thanks

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone
i know that have other topics about that, but i cannot fix that issue

i've already formatted my sd as fat32 twice, i can only install cias when i was installing anemone, checkpoint... after that the "install" option doesnt show for me anymore

thanks
Tried other .cia installers?

macalere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
is there an fix to this problem i tried to install an cia file i just installed before but when i tried it today it does not give me the option to install it can someone help me?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there an fix to this problem i tried to install an cia file i just installed before but when i tried it today it does not give me the option to install it can someone help me?

What happens when you try to install it? Or is the option not there? Sometimes an unused ticket for a title you're trying to install will cause a new installation to fail.

macalere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What happens when you try to install it? Or is the option not there? Sometimes an unused ticket for a title you're trying to install will cause a new installation to fail.
i kinda fixed it by download a new cia file thanks in advance sorry for trouble

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol