FBI & GodMode install .cia games but they don't show on menu

jotd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The title list shows the installed CIAs in green in FBI but no dice in the menu. The only hacked app I can see is FBI.cia installed in place of H&S by GodMode.

Can't launch the titles through FBI either (can't launch "legit" titles either with the same error message)

failed to launch file
Resultcode: 0xCBA0CC04
Level: status (25)
Summary: invalid state (5)
Module: Applet (51)
Desc: <unknown> (4)

Games are visible in "settings / data management / nintendo 3DS". I can delete some from there.

It worked on a previous SD card but it got corrupted so I used another one. I had to fix some corrupt files like .db files (else FBI refused to install files) and boot.3dsx. That first corruption made me panic because the console seemed bricked and restore my NAND backup.... Now I can run Luma, Godmode, FBI from homebrew or H&S, rosetta, whatever, but no .cia games (which is the main point of hacking the console :))

I read that I could format the SD card (after copying most stuff from there except the "Nintendo 3DS" folder that I could let the console re-create). Would that be a good idea or completely nuts?
Post automatically merged:

Just to say that I solved it by renaming the "id" (hash hex folder) inside the "Nintendo 3DS" folder.

thanks to other posts in that forum that gave me the idea.

Last edited by jotd,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!