Hacking FBI Disappearing

Connorsdad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When I install 1 more rom FBI disappears, if I go into sd management and remove a game it reappears. I have a lot of stuff installed so am I right in thinking this could be the 300 limit ?

If so I thought anything new installed wouldn't show, I didn't expect it to hide older titles.

Thanks

arianadark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I install 1 more rom FBI disappears, if I go into sd management and remove a game it reappears. I have a lot of stuff installed so am I right in thinking this could be the 300 limit ?

If so I thought anything new installed wouldn't show, I didn't expect it to hide older titles.

Thanks
you answered your own question

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Still looking for help with this please,I can't run titles from inside FBI because FBI disappears.
I VERY highly doubt you are actually using more than half the stuff you got installed, so just delete some:/ Also, if most the stuff you install are ROMs (eg: NDS forwarders/GBA injects/etc.), you can save yourself a lot of room by switching to TWLoader (for NDS) or try using an emulator for at least some of the ROMs for other systems (mGBA for example).

Sorry but I have no idea what that means
As for that, use the Rosalina menu to inject the HBL on another app, then use the .3dsx version of FBI to launch whatever you are trying to. Another option (and in my opinion better as you don't have to go through all the trouble HBL brings with it) is to simply inject FBI to H&S using GM9, as I'm fairly sure stock apps like that are never hidden even past the 300 limit (I passed the limit once and they were still there for me).

Reactions: Connorsdad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.