Swapnote DLC randomly disappears

kuro0628neko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says, the DLC for Swapnote will disappear extremely randomly for me. Sometimes I have to download it once every day. Most recently, the DLC was there for two weeks, but tonight, POOF, the app thought I didn't have the DLC anymore, so I had to redownload it for the umpteenth time. The strangest thing, though, is that after I redownload the DLC, the app will recognize which colored pens I was using before the disappearance of the DLC. Is there something that can be done to prevent the game from "forgetting" that I already have the DLC downloaded from hshop?

Winduss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This has happened to me with both Mario Golf and Streetpass Miiplaza over the years as well. I figured it must be spme sort of AP check.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Id say to be careful of some the more obscure title ids with these titles. Ive seen some on my 3ds get deleted with odd ids and most havent had any problems with them at all.

kuro0628neko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id say to be careful of some the more obscure title ids with these titles. Ive seen some on my 3ds get deleted with odd ids and most havent had any problems with them at all.
Swapnote is a proprietary title made by Nintendo, and naturally so is all the DLC. How could Swapnote even remotely get deleted off of my 3DS?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Swapnote is a proprietary title made by Nintendo, and naturally so is all the DLC. How could Swapnote even remotely get deleted off of my 3DS?
....yet your files keep disappearing? Dont exactly add up on that one now does it? And yea also say you got the DLC from hshop. which could mean you are getting one thats getting flagged.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
As the title says, the DLC for Swapnote will disappear extremely randomly for me. Sometimes I have to download it once every day. Most recently, the DLC was there for two weeks, but tonight, POOF, the app thought I didn't have the DLC anymore, so I had to redownload it for the umpteenth time. The strangest thing, though, is that after I redownload the DLC, the app will recognize which colored pens I was using before the disappearance of the DLC. Is there something that can be done to prevent the game from "forgetting" that I already have the DLC downloaded from hshop?
If you have installed DLC for a game through a .cia, .hShop etc. for one or more games at any point, every time you open eShop the DLC for those games is wiped. Until/unless you delete the fake ticket from the CIA with FBI (since tickets are never deleted otherwise), which also means you lose the pirated DLC.
Best just to avoid opening the eShop as much as possible and keep the DLC CIAs handy on your SD for when you need them.
This might not be your issue but I remember this happening to me many times back in the day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0