OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I totally forgot about Taiko no Tatsujin. I love it, I've beaten all the songs on Muzukashii (Hard) and some of them on Oni in the first DS game. DDR and GH/Rock Band are fun too. I especially love Rock Band with friends. So fun.

Joanified

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Ouendan's my fav for sure. I bought the NDS for that game and never regretted it.

I like rhythm tengoku, taiko no tatsujin. Can't remember what other nice rhythm games there are.

On the computer, I play abit of stepmania(using keyboard), and audition online.

Oh and I used to play jubeat in the arcades but It's just too expensive for me to play anymore.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
patapon
laugh.gif

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I love the Rock Band series (Although I have yet to touch Rock Band: Green Day out of all....).

I played the drums best in RB 2 but after destroying them I've been stuck trying to master the guitar in RB 3 -__-

lol

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We Cheer 2, DDR, ITG, Para Para Paradise, Rock Band, GH, DJ Max, Beatmania, Pop'n Music, Samba de Amigo, Taiko no Tatsujin, and plenty more. I'm pretty well adapted to rhythm games to the extent where I can play proficiently with just a bit of practice.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I've been getting some Beatmania games. Taiko No Tatsujin and Rhythm Tengoku are pretty good too (Really bad at Rhythm Tengoku though)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol