Hacking [FAQ] Smhax - Should I update?

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to those who said "maybe it'S like ps3 and all possible hacks ever will be on low firmware"
From what I understood, there's almost no community in sony/microsoft console hacking
on the other hand, nintendo console hacking community is pretty big, so there are more developer running the task of finding exploit, and then more chance of finding one

You're right, the Sony scene is like a dried up pool now (was once quite active with PS3 releases some years back, yet even that is dead now than what it used to be and generally became stale imo). The PS4 scene, if you can call it that is a mess and is full of attention twitter whores, click bait, fake news and false promises. I highly doubt anything will come of it and in time and everyone will have moved onto other consoles to play and exploit.

Last edited by Thelonewolf88,
Reactions: ken28

shadster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a modder who's looking into the hacking realm, and has two Switch consoles.
I'm searching for where to begin injection hacking on the switch.

Of course not many resources to look after to start looking at code and making changes with 3.0.0.
But, if it's the Devs feel that it's best to keep the normies away. Then I guess ill wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.